Graphic Design for PERPHEADS

Reaction score
So.. it was late at night and I was very bored, I made a PERP design which I took time on doing, let me know on what you guys think!

VJ2VOSe.png

Reaction score
i love it! thank you for it! we might use it or i will depending on the owner and admins

Ayjay

Reaction score
The current logo we have, admittedly isn't amazing. However it's simplistic. The first rule of graphic art is 'audience' and this pretty much means you need to cater to the audience you're delivering to. Yes, we are a gaming community however when people first join they want to see we have a somewhat professional approach to our server. The logo you've made is quite nice, I'd reccomend less opacity on the drop shadow, and possibly a bevel over the PERPheads text? Also, you can't have more than two fonts in a logo - it just looks messy. I'd say that you should change the slogan text to something like arial, or arial black. It currently looks a bit too different.

Make sure your aligning is correct also, everything seems to be a bit everywhere and even both your text layers aren't in the middle where the logo should be. The actual logo itself is nice, and if you made that when you were bored; if you were concentrating you could make it a little bit better. The dropshadow for that isn't great, and some bits of it are a little too edgy however good job with that.

Last edited: