New Idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So pretty much there isn't to many things to spend your money on besides car's and guns and that's really much it you guys should think about adding in more activity's and im not asking for this to be done right away however the map has a lake and no boat rental's :p see where i am going with this?!?!

Gix

Reaction score
I believe Snafu had an idea regarding boat rentals. Don't know if it got accepted or not.

Reaction score
-Maybe add a tailoring profession like in WoW and materials just for tailoring such as silk, etc. We could remove the NPC that sells the clothing. To get new suits etc, you'd have to buy it from someone who crafted it.

-Add fishing: You can fish fishes. There's a low chance such as %5 or sth that you can fish a material (I don't know, seaweed? lol) There could be fancy clothing which requires you to have special materials which you got from fishing to be able to craft it.

The idea is that if there would be some items which require you to waste your time to get their materials would be nice. This way money can't buy everything.

Gix

Reaction score
I like the tailor idea, Ruby. I'm generally a fan of ideas that replaces NPC's and forces players to interact even more with each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.