New Job - FBI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I think should be created a now job. FBI.

For what this should be created? Well I think this job should be created, because everytime happens and "some" officers try to find the suspect, and the others ignore that and keep patrolling. Also when happens a rob to the bank and if the suspect runs, the officers just try to find him for 2 minutes, if they don´t find hem, the suspect is free. And with this job, the FBI agents, will try to find the lanes and the DNA, to can find the suspect more faster. Also the server must be played like real life, and in real life we have FIB/CIA/and more. And I´m just asking for this, just for help the police and get more fast the suspect. Of course the FBI agents must to FAIL sometimes. I think should be HARD TO THE SUSPECTS and HARD TO THE FBI agents. In real life the FBI agents don´t find/Know where the suspect is.

(NOTE): When the FBI trys to find the suspect, should show the proves to the chief to give permission to the officers go there and arrest the suspect.

What should be able to do in that job? These things:

1st: Can use "glasses" to see the DNA of the suspect / or that guy that make the murder;

2nd: Help the officers in cases;

3rd: (NOTE) The FBI agents must fail in some cases.

--------------------------//---------------------------------

This is my opinion,

Thanks for read :)

Reaction score
This has been suggested so many times before, the chief has a DNA tool, along with medics the police can search for criminals the FBI is really not needed.

Reaction score
Alex_:D said:
This has been suggested so many times before, the chief has a DNA tool, along with medics the police can search for criminals the FBI is really not needed.
Really? Well, if he have a DNA tool, so that does nothing. Because a DNA don´t does nothing. I was just asking for a SPECIAL team, that works just on cases, of course the officers have more things to do like Patrol. But well. I never saw a suggestion of FBI team. cya

Trande

The FBI isn't needed, seriously. People would just wrongly Roleplay it, and do bullshit with their powers. Maybe on a later state, after more people are serious Roleplaying.
And, as Alex said, the Chief has a DNA scanner, same with the Paramedics.

And noone would really work on the cases, and try to solve it. People are playing PERP for action, only a few for the RP. If you would like to RP solving cases it would be more like coffee sipping, and writting stuff. Not blasting doors open, and shootouts. It would bore most of the people. Trust me, I have done it multiple times on other servers.

Reaction score
Trande said:
The FBI isn't needed, seriously. People would just wrongly Roleplay it, and do bullshit with their powers. Maybe on a later state, after more people are serious Roleplaying.
And, as Alex said, the Chief has a DNA scanner, same with the Paramedics.

And noone would really work on the cases, and try to solve it. People are playing PERP for action, only a few for the RP. If you would like to RP solving cases it would be more like coffee sipping, and writting stuff. Not blasting doors open, and shootouts. It would bore most of the people. Trust me, I have done it multiple times on other servers.
That's the real problem. No one work in the cases, and that should happen

Status
Not open for further replies.