Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: FBI Agents

Short explanation (in notes):
- FBI Agent is like detective
- FBI Agent works with police
- FBI Agent works on ongoing criminals

Detailed description (why should it become added/...): The FBI Agent idea came to me today when i was playing on the server as mayor, there was a man threatning to blow up the PD and Molotov the City Hall, which he then did do, We did not know who it was, all we had to go off of was the phone number, with the FBI Agent he would not need to go out on calls, or respond to shooting ETC, He would wait til it was over and investigate the scene, this could be by checking items perhaps thrown for fingerprints, EG Molotov smashed bottle, and this could perhaps give him a clue as to who it was, so it could come up, perhaps like this
medium.jpg

This would have different information of course, but its just an idea of how it could look, and the kind of things you could get from it. Also this would be another exciting job people could apply for. I think this could also help keep the streets of paralake clean of even more criminals.

Optional additions:
- Phone Number Runner? Runs phone numbers to check who owns it, or there house location, or current location ETC
- Custom Uniform
- FBI Part of PD, Or brand new building.
- Binoculars, Handcuffs, and a pistol (and perhaps more)
- Fingerprint Scanner
- Molotov's and other items do not de-spawn as quickly
- FBI Donators only?

Reaction score
Is this with the OP entry fee?

Sorry but no detective has been accepted true it may never be implemented but I see to many issues with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.