New Job : The FBI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: As the titles says, a new job 'FBI'.

Short explanation (in notes):

- Will be able to disguise as a normal typical citizens (Probably using the clothing that the citizen has)
- Will be able to spy on what's going on, if the 'citizens' aren't doing anything illegal.
- Will basically live a normal life talking with citizens, and if he sees illegal stuff going on, or gets involved into one he would take action.

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):

It should be added because I think that when a cop tries to spy onto a citizen suspected of doing illegal-stuff, it is obvious he is a cop with how he looks. (Night stick, uniform, etc). So the idea is, give peoples something else to do, this job should be also used as a scout, not a direct assault unit.

Optional additions:
- I was thinking of giving the FBI Agent (IF added) a Silenced B92FS.
- Since he acts as a Secret Agent his pay would go pretty high.

Post your opinions. I also want admins opinions.

Reaction score
I'm not completely sure but i think i had a conversation with either Stephen or Xquality and it was about some sort of a new law enforcement job and i believe it was Detective. Not quite sure if it was going to be accepted or not but i'm sure one of them can clear things up.

Reaction score
Denied - A 'detective' job is going to be worked on soon. Adding Feds to the server might be a little bit excessive and possibly not needed. The detective job will basically be doing most of the tasks you listed anyway. Thanks for the suggestion!

Status
Not open for further replies.