New LW Car

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneIraqiGamer

Sooo i was thinking that we should have an LW Car. One that i think would benefit the server very well and make muscle car fans very happy. Yes of course i'm talking about the new Shelby pack that LW has released which includes the famous good looking Shelby GT500KR and the hatchback with the 1980's Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep Logo known as the Shelby Omni GLHS. Let me know what you guys think and here's the link to the addon

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=477862750

Ayjay

Reaction score
Hi there,

Sadly due to the fact that we use pretty much only TDM cars for the cars in-game it makes it pretty hard for us to simply take them off the workshop and use them from there. TDM uses settings, etc which our server and developers are used to and mixing this up is annoying.

You also have to think about when adding cars, Stephen has to go through pretty much every single aspect of it, including damage states, interior lights, indicators and pretty much everything else. Sadly it's not really possible.

Reaction score
Hey, please check whenever you post a new thread that you use the template. It just makes it easier to read ideas, applications and ban appeals/requests. Thanks.

OneIraqiGamer

Hey, please check whenever you post a new thread that you use the template. It just makes it easier to read ideas, applications and ban appeals/requests. Thanks.
Sorry.
Hi there,

Sadly due to the fact that we use pretty much only TDM cars for the cars in-game it makes it pretty hard for us to simply take them off the workshop and use them from there. TDM uses settings, etc which our server and developers are used to and mixing this up is annoying.

You also have to think about when adding cars, Stephen has to go through pretty much every single aspect of it, including damage states, interior lights, indicators and pretty much everything else. Sadly it's not really possible.
Crap. Well i guess i can find a TDM Car that i like that's not VIP

MattIs

denied.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.