New NPC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Monorail Worker

Short explanation (in notes): This server is about role-play, But when going on a monorail in real life. You will hav to buy a ticket. So what i thought would have been good for the role-play experience would be a man/woman that stands at the monorail station (NPC). And that man/ woman gives you a ticket for a small amount of money.

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):

This should be added because of role-play purposes. If you go on a monorail in real life you have to pay, Right?.
It would add more role-play and people would maybe use the monorail a little more.
The money that people pay would go directly to the bank. The amount of money is different when there are different taxes.

Optional additions:
If you press e on the monorail without paying the NPC it will say: You don't have a ticket.

(Buy one at the NPC)

If you have any questions ask them here.

Reaction score
It would add more role-play and people would maybe use the monorail a little more.

Why would this make people use the monorail more? If anything people would be more incompetent to use the monorail as they'd be charged every time they used it.

I also see no point for this as the sole purpose for the monorail being what it is, is so people that are new to the server (sweaters) who don't have a means of transport are able to get around the map without hassle.

As much as this adds 'realism' I'd still feel that it'd be too tedious to add, therfore you don't have my support.

Reaction score
WELL? IT ADDS MORE REALISM AND RP?! WELL IF YOU FOCKIN' SAY SO MATE! +SUPPORT

Please no. -support. This would just make using the monorail more frustrating, and it would be another thing that newbs would mess up with no benifit.

Reaction score
just pure no. do not touch the monorail code. DO NOT DO IT. DO NOT. just don't please god. this is a gut idea but srsly paying for a monorail i mean like you already have to wait. its not nessecary and it only will disbenefit you.

Reaction score
Okay so its seems like noone likes this shit. So just frekken close it.:pompus:

Status
Not open for further replies.