New police vehicle, and new police job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: New police vehicle and police job!

Short explanation (in notes):
1) New job: Undercover Cop
2) New vehicle: Civilian vehicle, [Customizeable when spawning, to blend in with the citizens]
3) Vehicle spawns infront of PD instead of the back of the PD, looks more like a civilian vehicle instead of it exiting the back of PD, giving out that it is an undercover vehicle

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
This is just a nice feature to have, would give a little more realism, could be used for hostage situations or even raids, they can spy on the hostage situation / raid, and alert the police when something happens, for example if the suspect executes the hostages. Swat no longer have to be un-sure when to enter the building, neither does the lieutenant

for example, they alert the police whenever the suspects attempt to leave the scene, your car blends in with the civilian cars,

for this to work, the undercover agents have to go to scene first, and keep a distance from the current scene and inform the officers when to go, if this is any appartment, the officers can go immedeately as the undercover cops can't see whats going on

the undercover agents can only respond to hostage situations or raids

Maximum 5 undercover agents at once, even when mayor have added max,

Cost each vehicle: Same as police vehicles

Cost each slot: Same as Cops

When theres no mayor, 2 Agents at once

Uniforms can be the same as your normal citizen clothes

Undercover cops HAVE to follow Lieutenant's orders, if asked to leave scene you do so, or risk being demoted.

Optional additions:
- Binoculars, in-vehicle to spy on the suspects [Hold Suit Zoom to zoom in with binoculars]
- Undercover Test, like the police test when first taking the job.
- Working police lights and sirens on the vehicle, nearly unspottable
- Headlights should be part of the siren, Blinking, flashing ect
- Double tap Shift, to enable siren lights, (for safety, to not give away your cover same for sound, double tap Q)
- The vehicle should be diffrent, Hummer, BMW or all the civilian cars
- Lieutenant controlls the Undercover Cops aswell

FYI: all that is required is some coding, to add the sirens and lights to the vehicle. Not completely new vehicles

P.S: this is my first suggestion for the server, in other words, my first thread in requesting something new for the server

Reaction score
I'd like to hear your responses :)

Doesen't matter if my request gets denied, that job is not too important, but adds to the realism

Reaction score
I think this has already been suggested and denied but im not sure.

Not a bad idea but im not sure if its possible im staying neutral for now.

Reaction score
Agree with Death Howl, im pretty sure it have been suggested and denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.