New Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey,

Today we upgraded our server to a new model. It offers us a new type of DDoS protection specifically designed for games like Garry's Mod and it's gonna be exciting to see whether or not it is gonna help to protect us from bad DDoS attacks. Another great thing is that we now have the best cpu available to run a Garry's Mod server on (i7-4790k, there simply isn't any other processor with that kind of single core performance: https://www.cpubenchmark.net/singleThread.html)
We hope this will make the server a bit more stable and reduce pings of players online thus making gameplay a lot smoother during peak times.
Some of you or your friends might still have problems connecting to the new server because the perpheads.com domain points to the wrong ip. In this case simply run "ipconfig /flushdns" in cmd.exe. You could also use the ip 151.80.47.13 for the moment.
If you notice any problems because we switched to the new server please message me directly on the forums.

User0

thank you for new server I have 30 less ping to harass you.

Reaction score
*African Voice*

AH AH YOU HAVE DONE A GOOD JOB, DO MORE LIKE THIS OR I WILL SLAP YOU WITH MA NEWSPAPER.

Ayjay

Reaction score
Based Fredy has send a present to us unworthy! Let us pray and thank him now.

I think this calls for you to come back, Manner ;)
(Didn't mean the previous post in any bad way, btw)
timthumb.php

Last edited:

Deleted member 2538

Um, I know Im banned and everything, but it says the new server is using an older version of the game when I look at it and also it's locked. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.