PerpHeads Legacy Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Expected shit show release, join later when everything has cooled down and we can then make this an actual thing.

I completely agree, it'd be lovely if we could possibly have some if not all rules implemented and get people to treat this properly. It'd be great to keep up for a while and maybe even attract some new guys.

Reaction score
RDM fest unless someone can "Enfroce" the server.

Nice death screen tho
9D7CECAABEA137FFBE4C1C64FE2BC779BE4B645F

Edit: Great now there's people with god mode trying to kill you
Also can I get helper

Last edited:
Reaction score
Be great if like staff team who want to try something different could relax and resort here and maybe monitor it for a while because I honestly enjoy old perp over new perp because it feels homely, even if the server stayed up perm I'd still buy Vip and play. (On phone )

Reaction score
So many memories from evocity yet it is just not the same as before.

Will probably turn up but paralake has changed the community too much to go back to evocity. On the plus side there will actually be space to get into the main server.

Reaction score
Played a bit earlier, was fun, who ever gets Lieutenant slot runs the server pretty much.

Every time we killed speedy for being a cunt Lt, he'd come back thirty seconds later XD

Reaction score
Hey i think i am a good candiatate for being a helper because i am always on perp legacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.