Nissan GTR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Nissan GTR 4 seats

Short explanation (in notes):
- The GTR can hold two people when it has 4 seats why?
- More realistic

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
I feel as if its a bit of a joke cars like the BMW M3 which is a 3 door has 4 seats the gtr has 3 doors and has 4 visible seats and only two that can be used. i just don't understand why?

Optional additions:
-

Reaction score
+Support

I have the GTR myself, and i feel like its a shame that you cant use the 4 seats that actually are in the car... Also i would like the handling to be fixed;/

Reaction score
I had a Supra which costs 600K.
Thing sucked so much.
Top speed: 60
Seats: 2
Storage: 2
-_-
Dont think you have anything to complain about.
Btw, it did have seats in the back, but they unfortunatly unuseable.

Reaction score
- More realistic

Please don't use the terms "More realistic" "adds realism" "adds rp" "gives more rp" "realistic" etc.

329cef7b0f.jpg
7ede2fe5ef.png

originaly came from this thread: https://perpheads.com/threads/a-real-prison-prison-guard-job.8586/

However, +Support, 4 seats. Only able to be 2 inside a vehicle, quite unrealistic.

Reaction score
The 3-Series is a sports sedan and has 4 door models with actual usable rear seats and the GTR is a 2+2 sports car whose rear seats, like all other 2+2 sports cars, are more meant for children so that the car is not completely impractical or extra storage space for loose items rather than having actual adult passengers in the rear (unless you dislike them). Outside of it not being very realistic to put full grown adults in the back, making the rear seats usable would unbalance the car by making it far more usable than other cars in it's price range while still having the same performance as them.

Status
Not open for further replies.