Server Suggestion 4 Seats 4 Chairs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: 4 Seats 4 Chairs
Suggestion Description: The Skyline R34 has 4 Seats. I believe that logically if we're being realistic a car with 4 seats should not be restricted to only 2 as it currently is. For all my Skyline fans we would all pretty much appreciate the ability to house 4 people since when we bought the car we saw 4 seats but sadly when we received it only 2 seats would work which is a shame.

Why should this be added?:
- Realistic according to seat count
- Better vehicle usage
- More room
- More Interest in the car
- Compensates for the thin build which can rarely ever be used as cover so in exchange you get 4 seats.

What negatives could this have?:
- Can be impossible depending on limitations of coding.
-may make the R34 too useful for the price?

Useful Images:

Reaction score
These aren’t full size seats though I believe? They’re made for baby seats iirc

Reaction score
A lot of the cars have 4 seats but only allow 2, Honda Civic Type R is another one of those that I was misled into buying when I was new lol

Reaction score
A lot of the cars have 4 seats but only allow 2, Honda Civic Type R is another one of those that I was misled into buying when I was new lol
it is really misleading. It is also annoying because we want realistic aspects of our cars to exist but they simply don't even though it realistically should work that way lol.

Reaction score
These aren’t full size seats though I believe? They’re made for baby seats iirc
Not at all, they look like the type of cars where you have to push a button or pull a lever to rock the seat forward so you can jump in the back and recline the front seats back to normal. I don't know what baby needs a 6 foot piece of leather as cushioning.

Reaction score
if it had four seats it would make basically every other sedan except the tesla obsolete.
You need to remember it is a sports car not a sedan and it comes 90 mph stock while costing 1.9 million at least to get it without any mods. It's already truly an expensive car so it is a good type of car to make a 4 seater since Tesla is known for it's lack of need for gas as well as being faster than Skyline stock while the Skyline is good for it's handling but both cost a fortune except one somehow gets 4 seats while the other one which is also really pricey gets only 2 while showing 4.

Reaction score
You need to remember it is a sports car not a sedan and it comes 90 mph stock while costing 1.9 million at least to get it without any mods. It's already truly an expensive car so it is a good type of car to make a 4 seater since Tesla is known for it's lack of need for gas as well as being faster than Skyline stock while the Skyline is good for it's handling but both cost a fortune except one somehow gets 4 seats while the other one which is also really pricey gets only 2 while showing 4.
idk bruh, it's a sports car, not a people carrier. If you want fast with 4 seats, buy something that has four doors.

Reaction score
idk bruh, it's a sports car, not a people carrier. If you want fast with 4 seats, buy something that has four doors.
So if doors determine how many seats a car should have why do cars irl exist where it only has two doors but 4 seats like how the Skyline literally is.
Exhibit A. Sports car with 2 doors and 4 usable seats:opera_3lEJt7IVYj.png
opera_Cfig3nIsPl.png

Reaction score
we already have cars with 2 doors and 4 usable seats but they're mostly cheaper cars, under 1mil. It's clearly a balance thing so that the city isn't flooded with supercars cause with 4 seats why would you use anything else? The fact that the tesla is nearly the fastest 4seater in the game and doesn't ever need gas already makes it incredibly overused. Adding more four seater cars that can outrun everything else on the road won't help with balancing at all.

Reaction score
And that's why it has two seats mate.

EDIT: Also, the TL;DR of this whole ordeal is basically you just saying 'buff my car please'
Im being honest, Using Tesla as an argument as to why Skyline shouldn't be allowed to have 4 seats when it actually shows 4 seats is a fat strawman logical fallacy argument since all you're proving is that a car which costs double the price has more features so it should stay that way. I don't disagree with that, I am saying make it make sense when a car has 4 seats give it 4 seats because it lacks in so many other areas.

Observed Differences:
Skyline has high fuel usage / Tesla needs no fuel
Skyline has no cover due to thin body type / Tesla is perfect cover
Skyline shows 4 seats but allows 2 / Tesla has 4 seats and allows 4
Skyline has good handling and is faster but wrecks easier in consequence / Tesla has decent handling and only disables while rarely ever wrecking.

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
Already been suggested here :)

Reaction score
Already been suggested here :)

perfect post but so sad that it was never approved or even finalized by forum mods. it should really be one or the other! 2 seats with no 4 seat model or 4 seats with 4 seat model.

Reaction score
already suggested and denied sadly

Status
Not open for further replies.