no weapon sway?

Reaction score
I've seen this clip pass by where the spray on the ak looks different to mine, I tried asking in game but couldn't find an answer, so I'm asking you guys. How is this possible and how do you replicate it?

Example of spray:

Normal spray:

(I'm sure it has nothing to do with better spray control. I just want a legit answer no jokes)

Reaction score
Fuck if I know. I am currently subbed to the content from perpheads. Staff are free to check my CFG ETC if they really want to lol

Reaction score
Fuck if I know. I am currently subbed to the content from perpheads. Staff are free to check my CFG ETC if they really want to lol
caught him testing his new AHK script

cwjFYZ4.jpeg

Reaction score
would you mind sharing your cfg to see if that could be it?

Reaction score
would you mind sharing your cfg to see if that could be it?
I have part of sosa's and parts of creepis's. Thats even if I have it anymore. and the only content I am subbed to on garrysmod is the perpheads stuff.

Reaction score
I have part of sosa's and parts of creepis's. Thats even if I have it anymore. and the only content I am subbed to on garrysmod is the perpheads stuff.
I'm not sure what it could be either, I've tried several commands but they don't seem to work for some reason