Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @Aquaa
How long were you banned for: 1month originally extended to 2months

Your Steam Name
: Nooni
Your In-game Name:Stav Abergal
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:108145691

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 3.4, 2.1 - User was running around and staying in the general vicinity of a shootout, therefore, risking his life. He was stood about 5 feet away from an officer who was exchanging shots and was unarmed. Consequentially, he died because he ran back up to the officer while there was shots fire merely seconds ago.

Why should this appeal be considered: First i'm very sorry for disrespecting you @Aquaa and for doubting your reasoning to ban me i was completley the one that was wrong here although you did your best to explain to me why my actions were wrong and violating the server rules and i still denied it like a retard,i just did a silly mistake that i shouldn't of done in first place i will really try to learn from my actions this time and not break any server rules please give me a chance!

Additional Comment(s): i'm very sorry please consider this i will try my best and reform! ;/

You've served barely a week of your ban, you knew what you was doing and you deserve this punishment for at least half of the time. I do not accept your apology.

didnt even apologize to me for calling me a retard and ruining my roleplay experience, no, I do not accept your apology!

You've repeatedly done this multiple times, I watched you sit near multiple shootouts, then leave after it ended to come back and shoot more cops. I highly doubt you have learned from your actions, as @Inchs said, You've bearly served a week of your bank. I'd suggest waiting a couple of weeks.

first served more then week second i never "sit" next shoutout didnt know that countering its aginst rules sinch @Dom_ doing that 24/7 but nice to know that staff are able to brake rules too will not do that again if its aginst rules ...

plus, I don't even play on the server enough for you to say I do it 24/7, and counter raiding is fine as long as the benefit outweighs the risk.

Denied.

I wanted to unban you, believe me; but your record for 3.4 and in general is amongst the worst (if not the worst one) I’ve ever seen. I sincerely advise you get on TeamSpeak with someone who can teach and explain all the rules to you because you clearly can’t comprehend them.

When your ban expires and you break any one of these rules again, I wouldn’t think that you’re going to be on the server for a long time again.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back