-OOC Info-

Steam name: Tinky

Playtime: 1 month 8 days

How active are you?: I play everyday for a few hours

-IC Info-

In game name: Amie Quinns

What cars do you have?: Nissan skyline

Previous orgs: The avengers and others that i don't remember

Why do you want to join the org?: I like the people in the org and i wanna try something different than my org. I wanna yell franklin at yall

What can you bring to the org (your skills): Raid, defend, get stuck in farm ladder. Craft, i am firearms 91

Reaction score
-OOC Info-

Steam name: FieldingTheFarmer

Playtime: 1 month and 29 days

How active are you?: i'm on quite often

-IC Info-

In game name: Natalie Fielding

What cars do you have?: mercedes e63

Previous orgs: i've not been in any serious org before

Why do you want to join the org?: Because i'm bored and i wanna experience something new i also wanna play with mac

What can you bring to the org (your skills): i'm retarded & active

just to be clear its not a troll its legit and i speak the truth so
-OOC Info-

Steam name: FieldingTheFarmer

Playtime: 1 month and 29 days

How active are you?: i'm on quite often

-IC Info-

In game name: Natalie Fielding

What cars do you have?: mercedes e63

Previous orgs: i've not been in any serious org before

Why do you want to join the org?: Because i'm bored and i wanna experience something new i also wanna play with mac

What can you bring to the org (your skills): i'm retarded & active

just to be clear its not a troll its legit and i speak the truth so
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Denied

Reaction score
-OOC Info-

Steam name: John Valli

Playtime: 1 month.

How active are you?: Started being active a lot in the last few days.

-IC Info-

In game name:John Valli

What cars do you have?: BMW M6 Candy metallic painted.

Previous orgs: Morpheus, The Omertas Mac's previous org onyx empire and many more.

Why do you want to join the org?: I was in Mac's org before but then I became inactive because of personal reasons and now every issue i had is solved and im ready to come back. The org was pretty good then it was disbanded, I trust Mac with leading orgs and I will be happy to meet Sam again too and the other org members. I remember Sam before he was banned and before I changed my name. I trust Sam with leading orgs too. I will be happy to join this org.

What can you bring to the org (your skills):
Well I love raiding so i can bring my shooting skills. I can not really tell anything about myself cause it wont sound well if i give an opinion about myself. I am here since the beginning of 2017 and I have met loads of people so maybe I can bring them to the org too.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Denied

Reaction score
-OOC Info-

Steam name: CrixxzeH`

Playtime: 19 Days

How active are you?: Daily

-IC Info-

In game name: Ben Depiero

What cars do you have?: Mclaren P1

Previous orgs: The Bishes

Why do you want to join the org?: meet new people, have a laugh, headshots. Plus it would be nice to actualy join an org that would be down to base and has active members as my current does not have and lacks cultivators. I would like to gain more experience raiding and defending as a team rather than a group of headless chickens.

What can you bring to the org (your skills): 108 Fire Arms. Search and Destroy. Respect and Loyalty.
Denied

Reaction score
-OOC Info-

Steam name: Yaseen

Playtime: 2 Months 29 Days 15 Hours

How active are you?: Good Enough

-IC Info-

In game name: Alfred Robinson

What cars do you have?: Audi R8 , Tesla , Mitsubishi Evo

Previous orgs: too many i wont bother mentioning

Why do you want to join the org?: because mac is my girfriend

What can you bring to the org (your skills): Shooting , Defending , gun provider (got 125 firearms , so..) etc
Accepted!

Reaction score
-OOC Info-

Steam name: BeepBeepImAJeep

Playtime: 1 month , 10 days

How active are you?: Not as active as i used to be due to 80% of my friends quitting Perpheads. But i still hop onto the server daily.

-IC Info-

In game name: Jayden Andollini

What cars do you have? : Lamborghini Gallardo

Previous orgs: The Italian Mafia , WagWan , The Harpers and some other small organisations i can't remember the names of.

Why do you want to join the org?: Daily my interest in Perp becomes less and less due to me not being in an organisation and as mentioned before , most of my friends quit the server. I'm willing to join a proper organisation again so i can have fun like i used to have. I want to be within a group that i can work togheter with and just do my thing.
Loyality , help for whenever that's needed , crafting firearms ( level 106) , whatever is needed really.
Denied

Reaction score
Steam name: bonquiqui mandela

Playtime: 22 days

How active are you?: i hope on everyday for more then 3 hours sometimes even 8

-IC Info-

In game name: Bonquiqui mandela

What cars do you have?: range 2012 double upgraded

Previous orgs: trapani, trapani pasta and loads more

Why do you want to join the org?: cus i always base with you guys anyways and most ff the people in the org i know pretty well

What can you bring to the org (your skills): well im quiqui (thats a skill) and quiqui loves to shoot and kill people xx
Denied

Reaction score
-OOC Info-

Steam name: Tinky

Playtime: 1 month 8 days

How active are you?: I play everyday for a few hours

-IC Info-

In game name: Amie Quinns

What cars do you have?: Nissan skyline

Previous orgs: The avengers and others that i don't remember

Why do you want to join the org?: I like the people in the org and i wanna try something different than my org. I wanna yell franklin at yall

What can you bring to the org (your skills): Raid, defend, get stuck in farm ladder. Craft, i am firearms 91
Accepted!

Reaction score
-OOC Info-

Steam name: Illuminathan #FreeShokron

Playtime: 1m 20d

How active are you?: 2-3 days a week

-IC Info-

In game name: Jasper Croft

What cars do you have?: Used to have a Cevrolette GSC, fully upgraded but sold it for meme cars

Previous orgs: GSE, Paralake Partnership, WAGWAN,

Why do you want to join the org?: I'm good friends with Mac and just needs someone to hang around with

What can you bring to the org (your skills): Just some support idk, you'll see

https://perpheads.com/rating/list?content_type=post&content_id=206359&rating_type_category_id=3

Reaction score
-OOC Info-

Steam name: Illuminathan #FreeShokron

Playtime: 1m 20d

How active are you?: 2-3 days a week

-IC Info-

In game name: Jasper Croft

What cars do you have?: Used to have a Cevrolette GSC, fully upgraded but sold it for meme cars

Previous orgs: GSE, Paralake Partnership, WAGWAN,

Why do you want to join the org?: I'm good friends with Mac and just needs someone to hang around with

What can you bring to the org (your skills): Just some support idk, you'll see
Denied

Reaction score
-OOC Info-

Steam name: Draftking

Playtime: 1 Month 27 Days 18 Hours

How active are you?: Online everyday.

-IC Info-

In game name: Mitch Johnsen

What cars do you have?: Mercedes E63 AMG

Previous orgs: Havent been in an active on lately

Why do you want to join the org?: I would like to join an active organisation to have fun with and make new friends, I am looking for an organisation that has serious leadership to keep it all fun and i believe this organisation has that.

What can you bring to the org (your skills): I am working on my firearms level to supply myself and friends/organisation. I can be a good shooter i like building bases and/or shops and have a lot of stuff to do so aswell.

Reaction score
-OOC Info-

Steam name: Janice

Playtime: 3 months

How active are you?: Quite but mostly as cop rn

-IC Info-

In game name: Janice McGlinchy

What cars do you have?: Maserati Quattroporte and Scion xD

Previous orgs: Stopped playing crim for a bit but last ones were, The families, Doms one and Belotti

Why do you want to join the org?: I want to get back into crim on perp cause joining and going cop is getting shit and I wanna help yous out when I can

I’m max firearms so I can get guns, I Have a semi decent aim and I’ve got a bit of cash that I can spend on shit where needed

Reaction score
-OOC Info-

Steam name: Janice

Playtime: 3 months

How active are you?: Quite but mostly as cop rn

-IC Info-

In game name: Janice McGlinchy

What cars do you have?: Maserati Quattroporte and Scion xD

Previous orgs: Stopped playing crim for a bit but last ones were, The families, Doms one and Belotti

Why do you want to join the org?: I want to get back into crim on perp cause joining and going cop is getting shit and I wanna help yous out when I can

I’m max firearms so I can get guns, I Have a semi decent aim and I’ve got a bit of cash that I can spend on shit where needed

Accepted

Reaction score
-OOC Info-

Steam name: (1)Ethan (@Ethan this is because of you :punch:)

Playtime: 1 Month

How active are you?: Not as active as I used to be. Exams are over at the weekend so I'll start playing more often then.

-IC Info-

In game name: Lewis Grossman

What cars do you have?: BMW M5 E60 (never really save up for cars anymore, seems like a waste, it does its job)

Previous orgs: The Family, Flintlock Mafia and a few others, I can't remember the names.

Why do you want to join the org?: Some of my friends are in it. I believe that I could provide ample assistance where necessary and I'm a shoulder to lean on if you need it. I am aware that there are some higher up community members within the organisation and I don't see why I shouldn't attempt to get up there with you. Joining would allow me to expand my... presence, although I prefer to stay quiet. And I must say, @Janice and I are a considerable force together.

What can you bring to the org (your skills): I have a decent aim, coupled with some handy game sense. I suppose not getting angry when I die is a skill considering this community. I am working on my firearms at the moment, just hit level 100 so I am also capable of providing firearms. Unlike most other community members, I have a considerable amount of patience and I don't have a voice constantly screaming in my head to raid which I find too many people have.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I rarely ever make org apps.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-OOC Info-

Steam name: Kenty

Playtime: 1 month 6 days.

How active are you?: On Everyday.

-IC Info-

In game name: Jasmin Inoue ( I switch names a lot)

What cars do you have?: Mini Cooper (1 Time Upgraded) , had this ever since I started perp since it gets you around and is just an amazing car since it fits in places that are ez to get away from cops with. I waste my money on upgrades for the mini and or guns.

Previous orgs: The Inagawa, The Purps, Grave Side, Le Nye, Fox Family, Italian Mafia.

Why do you want to join the org?: I just want to get into more criminal type shit because I tried it out for a day after being a cop for a long time, and I actually had lots of fun. My friends are in the org and I want to come along with them and help out more and I actually just want to be apart of a proper organisation that does more action then growing and shit. I wan't to put my guns and money that lay around to use instead of just keeping them and using them every rare occasion. I wanna also help out and do bits since I'm a lonely fuck at most times.

-Driving
- Building
- Unarmed and Melee Fighting (Bare Knuckle Pikey Fighting Skills)
-Decent shot
-Great planner for most things and I can sort shit out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ANd9GcQwBPGZ-YthpcB84m57zSOKSzJEHtwyx9zCa7LE_dDyIZgMhrS3.png

Reaction score
I rarely ever make org apps.

-OOC Info-

Steam name: Kenty

Playtime: 1 month 6 days.

How active are you?: On Everyday.

-IC Info-

In game name: Jasmin Inoue ( I switch names a lot)

What cars do you have?: Mini Cooper (1 Time Upgraded) , had this ever since I started perp since it gets you around and is just an amazing car since it fits in places that are ez to get away from cops with. I waste my money on upgrades for the mini and or guns.

Previous orgs: The Inagawa, The Purps, Grave Side, Le Nye, Fox Family, Italian Mafia.

Why do you want to join the org?: I just want to get into more criminal type shit because I tried it out for a day after being a cop for a long time, and I actually had lots of fun. My friends are in the org and I want to come along with them and help out more and I actually just want to be apart of a proper organisation that does more action then growing and shit. I wan't to put my guns and money that lay around to use instead of just keeping them and using them every rare occasion. I wanna also help out and do bits since I'm a lonely fuck at most times.

-Driving
- Building
- Unarmed and Melee Fighting (Bare Knuckle Pikey Fighting Skills)
-Decent shot
-Great planner for most things and I can sort shit out.

View attachment 3096

A real fucking G, ACCEPTED!

Reaction score
-OOC Info-

Steam name: (1)Ethan (@Ethan this is because of you :punch:)

Playtime: 1 Month

How active are you?: Not as active as I used to be. Exams are over at the weekend so I'll start playing more often then.

-IC Info-

In game name: Wang Chugi

What cars do you have?: BMW M5 E60 (never really save up for cars anymore, seems like a waste, it does its job)

Previous orgs: The Family, Flintlock Mafia and a few others, I can't remember the names.

Why do you want to join the org?: Some of my friends are in it. I believe that I could provide ample assistance where necessary and I'm a shoulder to lean on if you need it. I am aware that there are some higher up community members within the organisation and I don't see why I shouldn't attempt to get up there with you. Joining would allow me to expand my... presence, although I prefer to stay quiet. And I must say, @Janice and I are a considerable force together.

What can you bring to the org (your skills): I have a decent aim, coupled with some handy game sense. I suppose not getting angry when I die is a skill considering this community. I am working on my firearms at the moment, just hit level 100 so I am also capable of providing firearms. Unlike most other community members, I have a considerable amount of patience and I don't have a voice constantly screaming in my head to raid which I find too many people have.

Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.