Nuestra Familia Applications.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
-OOC Info-

Steam name: Josef

Playtime: 1month 18 days 5 hours

How active are you?: On pretty much everyday.

-IC Info-

In game name: Josef Park

What cars do you have?: Delorean DMC

Previous orgs: Shit ones

Why do you want to join the org?: I want to join the organisation because recently I have been hanging out with the org, helping out with some things such as growing sunflowers/coca cola and even going out to other people's properties and "asking" for their stuff.

What can you bring to the org (your skills): Shooting is decent. Driving is also decent.

Reaction score
-OOC Info-

Steam name: Josef

Playtime: 1month 18 days 5 hours

How active are you?: On pretty much everyday.

-IC Info-

In game name: Josef Park

What cars do you have?: Delorean DMC

Previous orgs: Shit ones

Why do you want to join the org?: I want to join the organisation because recently I have been hanging out with the org, helping out with some things such as growing sunflowers/coca cola and even going out to other people's properties and "asking" for their stuff.

What can you bring to the org (your skills): Shooting is decent. Driving is also decent.
Accepted

Reaction score
-OOC Info-

Steam name: Mango

Playtime: Nearly 3 months

How active are you?: Very active, mainly do passive rp.

-IC Info-

In game name: Max Hodgkinson (will be changing back)

What cars do you have?: Porsche 918 Spyder | 1 upgrade

Previous orgs: Too many off of the top of my head.

Why do you want to join the org?: To be in an active and decent organisation and to meet new people. Quite boring without friends to play with.

What can you bring to the org (your skills): Decent shooter, know a few good base designs as the construction booklet was removed.

Reaction score
-OOC Info-

Steam name: Mango

Playtime: Nearly 3 months

How active are you?: Very active, mainly do passive rp.

-IC Info-

In game name: Max Hodgkinson (will be changing back)

What cars do you have?: Porsche 918 Spyder | 1 upgrade

Previous orgs: Too many off of the top of my head.

Why do you want to join the org?: To be in an active and decent organisation and to meet new people. Quite boring without friends to play with.

What can you bring to the org (your skills): Decent shooter, know a few good base designs as the construction booklet was removed.

Accepted

A1L

Reaction score
-OOC Info-

Steam name: A1L

Playtime: 26d+

How active are you?: Active I guess?

-IC Info-

In game name: Nicolas Maas

What cars do you have?: Mercedes 300 SL

Previous orgs: N/A

Why do you want to join the org?: I'd like to join a new organisation as my previous one didn't do really much, looking to base a lot and raid.

What can you bring to the org (your skills): I can shoot a gun for sure, I am pretty good at defending(ask Josef), I have 52 Rifle but will be getting it up, I have low firearms but will be getting it up after I upgrade my car.

-- I have tried to apply before, but it's worth a try --

Reaction score
-OOC Info-

-IC Info-

Why do you want to join the org?: I'd like to join a new organisation as my previous one didn't do really much, looking to base a lot and raid.

What can you bring to the org (your skills): I can shoot a gun for sure, I am pretty good at defending(ask Josef), I have 52 Rifle but will be getting it up, I have low firearms but will be getting it up after I upgrade my car.

In my opinion your a nice person and everything but like I always see you on duty, seen you off duty about 2 times and that’s it. Good lick

Reaction score
-OOC Info-

-IC Info-

Denied

Reaction score
-OOC Info-

Steam name: <Rhys>

Playtime: 24 days

How active are you?: Very

-IC Info-

In game name: Rhys Rodriguez

What cars do you have?: Aston Martin DBS

Previous orgs: Gandhi enterprise and a lot more

Why do you want to join the org?: I know a lot of people in this org, I trust many people. I also want an org which can be very professional but also laid back. I want an org which I can have a laugh with but also make money.

What can you bring to the org (your skills): I'm a good raider and defender.

Reaction score
-OOC Info-

Steam name: TimThriller

Playtime: 2 months 5 days

How active are you?: im active everyday bro

-IC Info-

In game name: Emilyo Miller

What cars do you have?: dubble upgrade transit van

Previous orgs: cuka nuggets

Why do you want to join the org?: bcs im bad at this game

What can you bring to the org (your skills): nothing

Reaction score
-OOC Info-

Steam name: Embracism

Playtime: 19 days, 8 hours, 3 minutes and 14 seconds.

How active are you?: On a scale of 1-10: 6 or 7.

-IC Info-

In game name: Takeshi Yamaguchi (Prob gonna change soon)

What cars do you have?: Escalade

Previous orgs: Yamaguchi Family, another old one I don't remember.

Why do you want to join the org?: Starting to play this again, I got a decent supply of stuff just need people to hang out and base with.

What can you bring to the org (your skills): I'm pretty chill, I follow commands, I have a good shot and critical thinking skills. I'm clutch like LeBron.

Reaction score
-OOC Info-

Steam name: <Rhys>

Playtime: 24 days

How active are you?: Very

-IC Info-

In game name: Rhys Rodriguez

What cars do you have?: Aston Martin DBS

Previous orgs: Gandhi enterprise and a lot more

Why do you want to join the org?: I know a lot of people in this org, I trust many people. I also want an org which can be very professional but also laid back. I want an org which I can have a laugh with but also make money.

What can you bring to the org (your skills): I'm a good raider and defender.

Accepted

Reaction score
-OOC Info-

Steam name: TimThriller

Playtime: 2 months 5 days

How active are you?: im active everyday bro

-IC Info-

In game name: Emilyo Miller

What cars do you have?: dubble upgrade transit van

Previous orgs: cuka nuggets

Why do you want to join the org?: bcs im bad at this game

What can you bring to the org (your skills): nothing

Denied

Last edited:
Reaction score
-OOC Info-

Steam name: pawkie

Playtime: 2 weeks and something

How active are you?: Quite active can play all the time if I wanted to

-IC Info-

In game name: Tadgee Rankin

What cars do you have?: Mini Cooper S 2011 Double Upgraded with BodyKit and Candy Metal paint and gold trim

Previous orgs: my meme orgs and vom

Why do you want to join the org?: Want to raid some people and interact with more orgs, don't really want to base but will help defend if you need help or w/e

What can you bring to the org (your skills): My driving skills, Crafting, Shooting is decent not the best but does the job. Can build a shit base.

Reaction score
-OOC Info-

Steam name: Despacito

Playtime:
Gmod total : 2335 Hours
Perp : 19 days , 14 hours , 2 mins ( Had previous Gametime from very old)

How active are you?: Very active , today 5 hours straight

-IC Info-

In game name: Derek Gerard

What cars do you have?: Had Lots of Cars . Mini , Zcion Frs , Range Rover 2012(500k) , And NOW i have a Corvette ( 1.3 Million)

Previous orgs: WagWan , Fernandez Crime Family , ( sophia clarks one ( forgot name) ) and lots more

Why do you want to join the org?: I really want to join the org because I want to continue my crim life . I Hate always being alone , Ever Since my Org got Disbanded im always alone. I Want to Start Doing Raids and Big criminal Stuff . I love Making new friends and i need some , This org will help me Alot through out my crim life in perp. Looking for a nice organisation to base and raid with.

What can you bring to the org (your skills):
I Know how Drive Alot
I love Raiding and Mugging
I know how to Growwie and produce
Respect and Loyalty.
I Know how to shoot and kill peopl :]

Reaction score
Dear Nuestra Familia,

After the incidents at Bazaar we wanted to give you another chance to prove yourselves but you failed that miserably and made a big mistake.
After being rude to my family members and pulling guns on them we decided to declare war on you guys. We wish you the best of luck while you last.
And I do suggest you inviting more single-minded people into your org so you maybe get a chance to even fight back.
Even though you got the whole city with you because fighting alone isn't an option for you guys.
You will need extra people because you have proven how weak you are.
You can always give up when it's needed because you will eventually so already consider it.

Kind regards,
West Family

This is a joke right?

Reaction score
Dear Nuestra Familia,

After the incidents at Bazaar we wanted to give you another chance to prove yourselves but you failed that miserably and made a big mistake.
After being rude to my family members and pulling guns on them we decided to declare war on you guys. We wish you the best of luck while you last.
And I do suggest you inviting more single-minded people into your org so you maybe get a chance to even fight back.
Even though you got the whole city with you because fighting alone isn't an option for you guys.
You can always give up when it's needed because you will eventually so already consider it.

Kind regards,
West Family
Who even are you?

Edit: nvm

Reaction score
Dear Nuestra Familia,

Kind regards,
West Family

Thank you very much for standing against the zerg, our hearts are with you man!

Reaction score
Dear Nuestra Familia,

Kind regards,
West Family
ay bro let me in the war ima help you bro we are homies

Reaction score
Dear Nuestra Familia,

Kind regards,
West Family

Well its about fucking time theres an org war :)

Status
Not open for further replies.