Nuestra Familia Applications.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The org is run by myself and @Mac O-Brian either one of us will accept or deny applications.

-OOC Info-

Steam name:

Playtime:

How active are you?:

-IC Info-

In game name:

What cars do you have?:

Previous orgs:

Why do you want to join the org?:

What can you bring to the org (your skills):

Reaction score
-IC Info-

In game name: Garfield

What cars do you have?: Volkswagen Camper

Previous orgs: x

Why do you want to join the org?: Looks fun tbh

What can you bring to the org (your skills): Rek you katana god!

A1L

Reaction score
-OOC Info-

Steam name: A1L

Playtime: 22d

How active are you?: Very active, stays up till around 1-2am on school days and hardly goes to sleep on weekends.

-IC Info-

In game name: Nicolas Maas

What cars do you have?: Ford Transit / Saving up for new car, has around 300k in drugs and going an extra 1mil or so on the weekend.

Previous orgs: Maas'

Why do you want to join the org?: I want to join a new organisation, more likely I'll be denied but I don't mind just looking to make new relationships with new people and try to get more experience within the shooting.

What can you bring to the org (your skills): I am pretty sure I can shoot a pistol pretty good, I have 52 rifle marksmanship and can provide my own guns myself and is semi-decent at shooting.

Reaction score
-OOC Info-

Steam name: R-Flex

Playtime: 1 month 14 days

How active are you?: Eh decently i guess

-IC Info-

In game name: Damon Wraith

What cars do you have?: Porsche Carrera GT 1x upgraded

Previous orgs: Havent joined a proper org in some time

Why do you want to join the org?: Looking for a nice organisation to base and raid with.

What can you bring to the org (your skills): Decent at building and OK at shooting. Also able to craft almost everything except from some snipers. :)

Reaction score
-OOC Info-

Steam name: Hendricks

Playtime: 1month+

How active are you?: imo very active

-IC Info-

In game name: John Hendricks

What cars do you have?: Recently sold my Ferrari F12 but going to buy a better car within the next 2-3 days

Previous orgs: Jedi Council, senguinems, triads, Morpheus, onyx (few others that I forgot 2015-2017)

Why do you want to join the org?: I want to join the org because I am looking for a stable org which I know and that share similar skills, I want to join an active org with experienced players that know how to shoot, base/raid etc

What can you bring to the org (your skills): I am a good shooter, driver and also decent at making bases. I have good communication and teamwork skills too so I’ll work well with others. I can also craft pretty much anything so I can supply guns if needed

// phone

Reaction score
-OOC Info-

Steam name: Mango

Playtime: Nearly 3 months

How active are you?: Not active, will be if I get in org.

-IC Info-

In game name: Jay Rothwell

What cars do you have?: Porsche 918 Spyder Upgraded 1x

Previous orgs: Can't remember off top of my head.

Why do you want to join the org?: Want to do something as perp is boring :(

What can you bring to the org (your skills): Shooting, base building skills, especially now booklet has been removed.

Reaction score
-OOC Info-

Steam name: pawkie

Playtime: 2 weeks and something

How active are you?: Quite active can play all the time if I wanted to

-IC Info-

In game name: Tadgee Rankin

What cars do you have?: Mini Cooper S 2011 Double Upgraded with BodyKit and Candy Metal paint and gold trim

Previous orgs: my meme orgs and vom

Why do you want to join the org?: Want to raid some people and interact with more orgs, don't really want to base but will help defend if you need help or w/e

What can you bring to the org (your skills): My driving skills, Crafting, Shooting is decent not the best but does the job. Can build a shit base.

Reaction score
-IC Info-

-IC Info-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DENIED

Reaction score
-OOC Info-

Steam name: A1L

Playtime: 22d

How active are you?: Very active, stays up till around 1-2am on school days and hardly goes to sleep on weekends.

-IC Info-

In game name: Nicolas Maas

What cars do you have?: Ford Transit / Saving up for new car, has around 300k in drugs and going an extra 1mil or so on the weekend.

Previous orgs: Maas'

Why do you want to join the org?: I want to join a new organisation, more likely I'll be denied but I don't mind just looking to make new relationships with new people and try to get more experience within the shooting.

What can you bring to the org (your skills): I am pretty sure I can shoot a pistol pretty good, I have 52 rifle marksmanship and can provide my own guns myself and is semi-decent at shooting.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DENIED

Reaction score
-OOC Info-

Steam name: R-Flex

Playtime: 1 month 14 days

How active are you?: Eh decently i guess

-IC Info-

In game name: Damon Wraith

What cars do you have?: Porsche Carrera GT 1x upgraded

Previous orgs: Havent joined a proper org in some time

Why do you want to join the org?: Looking for a nice organisation to base and raid with.

What can you bring to the org (your skills): Decent at building and OK at shooting. Also able to craft almost everything except from some snipers. :)
ACCEPTED!

Reaction score
-OOC Info-

Steam name: Hendricks

Playtime: 1month+

How active are you?: imo very active

-IC Info-

In game name: John Hendricks

What cars do you have?: Recently sold my Ferrari F12 but going to buy a better car within the next 2-3 days

Previous orgs: Jedi Council, senguinems, triads, Morpheus, onyx (few others that I forgot 2015-2017)

Why do you want to join the org?: I want to join the org because I am looking for a stable org which I know and that share similar skills, I want to join an active org with experienced players that know how to shoot, base/raid etc

What can you bring to the org (your skills): I am a good shooter, driver and also decent at making bases. I have good communication and teamwork skills too so I’ll work well with others. I can also craft pretty much anything so I can supply guns if needed

// phone
ACCEPTED!

Reaction score
-OOC Info-

Steam name: Mango

Playtime: Nearly 3 months

How active are you?: Not active, will be if I get in org.

-IC Info-

In game name: Jay Rothwell

What cars do you have?: Porsche 918 Spyder Upgraded 1x

Previous orgs: Can't remember off top of my head.

Why do you want to join the org?: Want to do something as perp is boring :(

What can you bring to the org (your skills): Shooting, base building skills, especially now booklet has been removed.
TRIAL!

Reaction score
-OOC Info-

Steam name: pawkie

Playtime: 2 weeks and something

How active are you?: Quite active can play all the time if I wanted to

-IC Info-

In game name: Tadgee Rankin

What cars do you have?: Mini Cooper S 2011 Double Upgraded with BodyKit and Candy Metal paint and gold trim

Previous orgs: my meme orgs and vom

Why do you want to join the org?: Want to raid some people and interact with more orgs, don't really want to base but will help defend if you need help or w/e

What can you bring to the org (your skills): My driving skills, Crafting, Shooting is decent not the best but does the job. Can build a shit base.
DENIED

Reaction score
-OOC Info-

Steam name: FieldingTheFarmer

Playtime: 1 month and 29 days

How active are you?: i'm on quite often

-IC Info-

In game name: Natalie Fielding

What cars do you have?: mercedes e63

Previous orgs: i've not been in any serious org before

Why do you want to join the org?: Because i'm bored and i wanna experience something new i also wanna play with mac

What can you bring to the org (your skills): i'm retarded & active

just to be clear its not a troll its legit and i speak the truth so

Last edited:

Deleted member 4116

OK at shooting.
3b2ef12440717ec6b94e175d2cb73216.gif

084.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
-OOC Info-

Steam name: John Valli

Playtime: 1 month.

How active are you?: Started being active a lot in the last few days.

-IC Info-

In game name:John Valli

What cars do you have?: BMW M6 Candy metallic painted.

Previous orgs: Morpheus, The Omertas Mac's previous org onyx empire and many more.

Why do you want to join the org?: I was in Mac's org before but then I became inactive because of personal reasons and now every issue i had is solved and im ready to come back. The org was pretty good then it was disbanded, I trust Mac with leading orgs and I will be happy to meet Sam again too and the other org members. I remember Sam before he was banned and before I changed my name. I trust Sam with leading orgs too. I will be happy to join this org.

What can you bring to the org (your skills):
Well I love raiding so i can bring my shooting skills. I can not really tell anything about myself cause it wont sound well if i give an opinion about myself. I am here since the beginning of 2017 and I have met loads of people so maybe I can bring them to the org too.

Reaction score
-OOC Info-

Steam name: CrixxzeH`

Playtime: 19 Days

How active are you?: Daily

-IC Info-

In game name: Ben Depiero

What cars do you have?: Mclaren P1

Previous orgs: The Bishes

Why do you want to join the org?: meet new people, have a laugh, headshots. Plus it would be nice to actualy join an org that would be down to base and has active members as my current does not have and lacks cultivators. I would like to gain more experience raiding and defending as a team rather than a group of headless chickens.

What can you bring to the org (your skills): 108 Fire Arms. Search and Destroy. Respect and Loyalty.

Reaction score
-OOC Info-

Steam name: Yaseen

Playtime: 2 Months 29 Days 15 Hours

How active are you?: Good Enough

-IC Info-

In game name: Alfred Robinson

What cars do you have?: Audi R8 , Tesla , Mitsubishi Evo

Previous orgs: too many i wont bother mentioning

Why do you want to join the org?: because mac is my girfriend

What can you bring to the org (your skills): Shooting , Defending , gun provider (got 125 firearms , so..) etc

Reaction score
Steam name: bonquiqui mandela

Playtime: 22 days

How active are you?: i hope on everyday for more then 3 hours sometimes even 8

-IC Info-

In game name: Bonquiqui mandela

What cars do you have?: range 2012 double upgraded

Previous orgs: trapani, trapani pasta and loads more

Why do you want to join the org?: cus i always base with you guys anyways and most ff the people in the org i know pretty well

What can you bring to the org (your skills): well im quiqui (thats a skill) and quiqui loves to shoot and kill people xx

Status
Not open for further replies.