officers guns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Main Idea: make the officer gun get drop if they got run over or they put there hands up

Full description of the idea: gun get drop if they got run over or they put there hands up

Why should it be added?: now if you gp cop and told him to put hes hands up you will have to do /me while you are doing /me he can pull hes gun out or do some stubed things + if you run over cop there is no 50% chanse to get hes gun on the growned same as civ (or can make hes gun go to hes trunk )

Pros: more RP - it make more sense -make the game play better

Cons: - codeing ( maybe can make the gun same as the prop if it got droped by cop and some civ tryed to pick it up it say gov iteams )

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Even though most hate this. I support the idea of surrendering your firearm as an IG mechanic. It shoudln't be usable by civvies just needs you to go to your car or the PD if you surrender.

The being ran over stuff, Nah: cops have proper holsters and all, civvies won't.

Reaction score
Rentention holsters are a thing used by 99 percent of police departments theese prevent people grabbing the gun or them falling out

the whole surrendering thing makes sense though

Reaction score
you could make it so that only the Officer who dropped the firearm can pick it back up, no civilians or any other Officer's or jobs
yeah this sounds like a good idea
it could say ''this isnt yours to take'' for goverment officals and civillians

Reaction score
Even though most hate this. I support the idea of surrendering your firearm as an IG mechanic. It shoudln't be usable by civvies just needs you to go to your car or the PD if you surrender.

The being ran over stuff, Nah: cops have proper holsters and all, civvies won't.
Rentention holsters are a thing used by 99 percent of police departments theese prevent people grabbing the gun or them falling out

the whole surrendering thing makes sense though
the gun dont get drop if you didnt have it on your hands

what i mean it on top was the gun get drop if the officer have it on hes hands

Reaction score
Don't see how he can pull out a gun while you're doing /me and taking his gun? You can stay pointing your gun at his face while you're doing this action, not like you need a third hand for this.
Besides, you can tell him to put his hands up and not move so even if you don't have your gun pointed he'll be in a surrendered state therefore unable to roll against an action so your /me always goes through.

As for the gun dropping, I could understand implementing a cooldown on pulling it out after getting up with the same odds civ have on dropping it.

Reaction score
Don't see how he can pull out a gun while you're doing /me and taking his gun? You can stay pointing your gun at his face while you're doing this action, not like you need a third hand for this.
Besides, you can tell him to put his hands up and not move so even if you don't have your gun pointed he'll be in a surrendered state therefore unable to roll against an action so your /me always goes through.

As for the gun dropping, I could understand implementing a cooldown on pulling it out after getting up with the same odds civ have on dropping it.
I LIKE THE COOLDOWN AFTER SURRENDER IDEA

Status
Not open for further replies.