Oh well......

Reaction score
Ok so as all of you know i recently got banned for cheating.
Ive been a member for a few years now and i have the 6th highest playtime or something like this after bolli, d3v, mraaron, creepis, brinch.
Ive wasted alot of time on the server and after i got unbanned from my 2W ban I got extremely bored and was most of the time on perp just afk.
I got so bored that i went like fuck it and decided to purchase CH (CitizenHack) for a week but i only used it for a few days these past days.
I didnt really care about being un obvious so i decided to have fun with aimbot or what not, now some of you might be like "Oh ive seen u talk shit about people but u cheated fucking cunt", thing is i got to my "place" legit , never cheated before these few days in my life.
Im in this community for a few good years and all i wanted is some fun, im not here for sympathy because i dont care, im not here to make retarded reasons either but i did alittle at the start when people asked me why i didnt send my demos, i just didnt want people to think ive cheated to get where i got so i told it to people 1 by 1 , mostly friends and people which i know that wont "snake me out".
Now some of you can go "fuck you mode" , thats fine i dont care, im not going to act like ive got kidnapped and just delete myself from everywhere, im still gonna be active on forums if im allowed and talk to people who do want to keep talking to me.
I think this ban will help me because i wont be stuck in perp all day, maybe outside, maybe other games.
Thanks for all of the awsome time i had in this server, Shokron.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ayjay

Reaction score
NNzJ8G8.gif

Reaction score
I understand you might of been bored of the state of perp, but there really was no need to go on and use aimbot to ruin everyone else's time there. You could of easily gained the mood to play perp again and voided all of this if you just didn't play for the time you felt no mood to play perp. In future the impact you left in the community and time dedicated here will come back to you and you might wan't to return and play.

Its sad to see that you decided to go out in such a bad way, I know its basically a trend to get perma banned and to then quit. Good luck in the future and life in general, someday many will hope for you to try and return back to perp. At least you'll be here on forums. Once again, have a good one.

Reaction score
most of the time on perp just afk.

Hmmm,

i have the 6th highest playtime or something like this after bolli, d3v, mraaron, creepis, brinch.

So the playtime doesnt really matter right xD

Anyways, Seen you out and about nothin wrong with you :) But apperently PERP wasnt fun without cheats...? I mean you might have had fun cheating but others got their experience ruined. Atleast you get to spend your time better then sitting afk in PH i guess.

Cya

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Love you Lamar but I know you've fucked up. It won't take long for you to regret what you did and want to come back. Always excpected better than that from you, even with all the hackusations I thought you wouldn't be that stupid.

L8r b.

Reaction score
You're one of the guys that is honest about which is like i guess. I appreciate that ya know hmu if u wanna play some games it was fun