Ole Jokim

Status
Not open for further replies.

A1L

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: A1L / Nicolas Maas
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: SammyM / Ole Jokim
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:83996431
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4, I was trying to find out who owned the GMC Vandura with @It's ANGRY MUFFIN time!!! due to the fact of me seeing the GMC ram a Beetle through the intersection light whilst it was red, after finding it at Wood Cabin 3, we decided to ask who's GMC Vandura it was, and as a result of me running the plate, calling the number I was shot in the face(didn't die, was on you gonna die son), and was nearly killed over it for hardly any reasoning, Ole Jokim thought we was there to arrest him for a shootout that happend earlier at slums which was entirely incorrect since I would've gun-pointed him if I knew it was him, however he tried to gun two cops down over an assumption he made.
Evidence:

Reaction score
oh mate i did apologize for the incident right after i got revived. I was wanted because i killed cops at bazaar and i thought they knew who i was so i tried to shot them. We later spoke ooc about the incident and i thought you said its alright. i honestly think you only report me now because we later had a little beef yesterday i think this video is from 2 days ago aswell, are you reporting me just because youre mad at me in character...??

And if im wanted and they were gonna backround check me why cant i shot you anyway. I am initiated with the police and i killed cops before i went to hicktown.

Reaction score
Ye i said yesterday i was gonna make an AI on you because you sent me to jail without any evidence and thats why you make this report

Reaction score
send full demo until you release me and you will see that we already solved this between us

A1L

Reaction score
  • Staff
I won't send my demo, however now I remember. I'll ask for this to be closed if you actually agree not to break rules, the main reason why you being asked for was cause you rammed a bloody beetle through the intersection red light. @Ole Joakim

Reaction score
@A1L I'll go ahead and close this AR as im sure he would agree to be more careful in the future.
@Ole Joakim ^ Please be more careful about scenarios like these in the future.​

Status
Not open for further replies.