@Art

Status
Not open for further replies.

A1L

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: A1L / Nicolas Maas
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Art / Xavier Brown
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56013197
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4, User ran away from gunpoint just to pull his gun, however 3 officers was gunpointing and he ran behind his car where 2 officers could see him and shoot him down. This resulted in his death.
Evidence (Demo Required):

Last edited:
Reaction score
@A1L Don't put words in my mouth

and I wasn't able to hear you because obviously, you were whispering as you can see in the top left.

When you looked at Kevin Brown I got out and I wasn't told any directions but to get out of the car. By the other officers and not you, I wasn't able to hear you because you were whispering.

Attachments

• Proof.jpg
    Proof.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 7
  • Proof 2.jpg
    Proof 2.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

A1L

Reaction score
  • Staff
No sorry, the words was of Stomper not you, was getting mixed up at first, but you would've all still heard us considering 3 officers was saying for you to get out, you ran around to the back where a officer tried to shoot at you because you pulled a gun

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
So your telling me me telling you to get out of the car isn't enough? lol also you see 3 officers pointing a gun at you what do you expect?

Reaction score
So your telling me me telling you to get out of the car isn't enough? lol also you see 3 officers pointing a gun at you what do you expect?
You and the other officer were aiming at stomper and you gave stomper instructions, I was only told to get out of the car. So I got out and when the guy aimed at stomper I went snuck to the trunk pulled out my gun and let it ripppp.

Reaction score
Constantly targeting a player to get them banned should be against the rules to be honest you made about 3 ARs on this guy in the past two days he may of not handled the situation the best but in his defense he did run out right when you aimed your gun at me. From his point of view would be very different from yours and he did succeed in killing/escaping from you.

Reaction score
"User ran away from gunpoint just to pull his gun, however 3 officers was gunpointing and he ran behind his car where 2 officers could see him and shoot him down. This resulted in his death. "

What if I told you I ran to the back and killed you, and none of the officers were able to kill me during that "minute" due to the angle they were at, till I peeked and got killed.

A1L

Reaction score
Wait, so you didn't even know why you were stopped, yet you pulled a gun out on me.. ok

Reaction score
Accepted

When three police officers stop you with guns drawn, there is only one thing to do.
Get out and surrender.

@Liam Holder will receive a warning for breaking 3.4

Next time also make sure you know why you are trying to escape / kill cops
8mgLR8D.png

Status
Not open for further replies.