Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
You're the last dude who should be talking smack man. I have not one, not two but three scenes and in one I wasn't even your killer and you had a number of people against me while I was solo or at a considerable disadvantage yet you died first every time and wasn't hard to kill. GG to everybody but you gotta humble ya self.

You used “bad spelling” wrong but at least you got sarcasm right!
Hey man u r my best friend!!!

Spooda

Communication Banned
Reaction score
You're the last dude who should be talking smack man. I have not one, not two but three scenes and in one I wasn't even your killer and you had a number of people against me while I was solo or at a considerable disadvantage yet you died first every time and wasn't hard to kill. GG to everybody but you gotta humble ya self.
1652810249409.png

Reaction score
@TylerReadman1 you kill me once cause i was out of ammo and you instantly hop off when you know I have boys who can go after you still? be proud of that one clip you got. Clearly it made you happy so that's good :)

Attachments

• image_2022-05-17_190336055.png
    image_2022-05-17_190336055.png
    17.4 KB · Views: 14
Reaction score
@TylerReadman1 you kill me once cause i was out of ammo and you instantly hop off when you know I have boys who can go after you still? be proud of that one clip you got. Clearly it made you happy so that's good :)
Thx It was a really important moment and a step forward on my perpheads.com Journey

Reaction score
Wtf is going on in this thread holy shit
A gang of people saw me posted a video pooping on them in a raid taking both out from Card Factory (CF) so they came here acting passive aggressive. Today the dude got spared by god in a pistol 1v1 I ran out of ammo and he got me then instantly got off and threatened to "put clip on forums" and knowing we would have gone after him and his crew had he stayed on. Then we raided their boy at slums I think and somebody told them to come save him so they came and merked one of ours who was holding a guy in we were outside and cops came so we dipped since it wasn't smart to fight then. Then they tried to raid me and my coalition at Projex while we had a monopoly on 3/4 apartments in there and like 3 different orgs all in coherence as neighbors from the in and out. They raid, I get called. While they were gun fighting, I arrive and pop 1 off rip, heal and cops pull up. I escape and cops focus raiders. I hold ramp and pop another one that pulls up after cops all died then push up making the last guy think he's good and then I melted him sent him flying from the front door of Projex all the way to beneath stairs. Made him do his best harry potter impression ;)

Sadly no demo Idk what happened, but say hi to harry! (gg at the end of the day to everybody involved. FUN shootout in all seriousness :D )

Medal_qnoQCMK1uJ.png

Reaction score
My honest reaction to this discussion

View attachment 14038
Off topic but I feel bad for Fredy even though your ideas in suggestions for more crim stuff was fantastic he's only one guy and last time we talked he clarified he was exhausted from tooter so I'm hoping to see them added once the man gets back on his feet again. By no means can we rush though cause he does what he can <3

Reaction score
A gang of people saw me posted a video pooping on them in a raid taking both out from Card Factory (CF) so they came here acting passive aggressive. Today the dude got spared by god in a pistol 1v1 I ran out of ammo and he got me then instantly got off and threatened to "put clip on forums" and knowing we would have gone after him and his crew had he stayed on. Then we raided their boy at slums I think and somebody told them to come save him so they came and merked one of ours who was holding a guy in we were outside and cops came so we dipped since it wasn't smart to fight then. Then they tried to raid me and my coalition at Projex while we had a monopoly on 3/4 apartments in there and like 3 different orgs all in coherence as neighbors from the in and out. They raid, I get called. While they were gun fighting, I arrive and pop 1 off rip, heal and cops pull up. I escape and cops focus raiders. I hold ramp and pop another one that pulls up after cops all died then push up making the last guy think he's good and then I melted him sent him flying from the front door of Projex all the way to beneath stairs. Made him do his best harry potter impression ;)

Sadly no demo Idk what happened, but say hi to harry! (gg at the end of the day to everybody involved. FUN shootout in all seriousness :D )

View attachment 14039
wtf r u talking about stop malding its a game

Status
Not open for further replies.