OnePlus 5T or LG V30

which one

• OnePlus 5T

• LG V30

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
I am usinf One plus and still think it is an amazing phone, now they got more famous their phone got more expensive but still worth it

Deleted member 5193

I'm using a 5T right now, I spent about 4 months trying to find the right phone and all my research seemed to land me on this one. Definately not a mistake, best phone I've owned. Very fast and responsible and pretty reasonably priced. Also probably talk to @Esteboon the Squatalot as hes a Oneplus guy too.

Reaction score
why get an android phone? just get an iphone because all you have to do is call and read email, which is the only thing an iphone can do! You Wanna change your icons? No need, they are so beautifully designed any attempt of doing so voids your warranty!
Also battery life is not an issue! it dies within 3 hours in stand-by but every starbucks has outlets so you can charge anywhere!
05_archimedes_35438535.jpg

i think both are ok, but the LG one seems to market with a shit ton of new features, LG's cameras are better i heard

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have a Oneplus 3T, and it's one of the fastest phones (if not the fastest) phone i've had. Stylish, and does everything you'd need a phone to do. A lot cheaper than mainstream phones and worth the price. It also charges full in 30 minutes. Logically thinking the 5T should be a lot better than my 3T, so i'd say go for the 5T.

Reaction score
Since I'm an audiophile, I'd rather have the V30, because it has a very good dac/amp. It's also got a (subjectively) better design, and it's also waterproof, unlike the 5T.

I have a Oneplus 5 currently, and I love it. The 5T is a very good phone for the price, but if you want the extra features of the LG, then I'd say go for that one.