Server Suggestion improve courier app to make purchasing in bulk feasible

Reaction score
Discussion post: https://perpheads.com/threads/improve-courier-app-to-make-purchasing-in-bulk-feasible.38901/

Main idea:
improve the UI of the courier/delivery app on the phone to make ordering bulk items, like crafting materials, easier and more convenient

Description: the current courier/delivery app is satisfactory but is outdated. A modern society like paralake relies more on deliveries rather than travelling to and fro shops; there is no easy way to order exact amounts, and once you leave the app you have to start your order all over again.

Full description of the idea: The courier app will apply discounts or reduced fees to those ordering in bulk. Furthermore this may increase the usage of the courier job and benefit the economy.

To balance the ordering system, certain items may not be purchased through the courier app. For example, glass shards.

Why should it be added?:
as mentioned, this will increase the usage and ease of access in the courier app and all-round job role.

Pros:
The courier app is more user friendly
Makes ordering items easy (especially useful in conjunction with TinyCalc, could be linked somehow)
makes the courier job more active as more people can order items online instead of travelling to the shops all the time

Cons:
It is possible that ordering too many items can cause problems to the user and therefore will not fit in their inventory when receiving the package
The courier app is ultimately more expensive than travelling to the shops and therefore could be made redundant quickly

rough example

YpkasWV.png

Last edited:

Tomo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
this will inflate the perpheads currency even more like we dont have everything cheaper now

this is a good idea but the inflation is just the barier

i missed the discussion so i wanted to make my comment on this here

Reaction score
How will it inflate the economy at all? It just allows you to buy more stuff?

Reaction score
The money has to go somewhere. Where? Also, increasing the vault size of the bank could lead to more bank robberies. Maybe have them reset the bank every now and then? I agree things need to either be realistically priced or the currency adjusted.