Status
Not open for further replies.

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score

STEAM NAME: [PH]Jake

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:80665242

IN-GAME NAME: Ophelia Arcaenus

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?: Why do I want to be helper? I would love to become Helper because I've always wanted to become apart of the Staff Team ever since I joined in 2015, I've always wanted to help others out. And teach them how to play the game and enforce the rules, I have had a bad ban record but I think that is the past I do have good Confidence out me becoming a helper.

When I joined Perpheads in 2015 I didn't really understand the rules, I was 13 years of age, And I was breaking a lot of rules because I didn't understand them or didn't want to understand them. But after the years I have grown up and matured and understand the rules. I want to help others so I can direct them into the right path so they don't break rules and end up as I did with 17 Bans on the record.

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU?
I can show respect to others. And I do have a lot of interest in a Journey to become a Staff Member on the server. I can show how active I can be on the server, I am a very easy going person and very experienced when I'm active on the server I mostly stay around Bazzar and most areas where they are busy so I can help others in OOC or LOOC if they are stuck with anything. And if they want to ask me any questions I will answer them correctly if I am unsure I'd check with a Staff Member. I am very Knowledgeable about the server. I have not had any Warnings/Bans in years. I am active near enough every day.

DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?:

I have helped others on the server a lot, showing them how to grow, make money, etc telling them about the F1 Function. So They can use it to help them.
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
I have some things to say, To be honest, some people might know me as Jake Wood. and I have always been known as someone I'm not. I want to help the server and help new players out. I know my ban record is bad but I haven't been banned In years so I haven't had a problem with anything. I would like you to look at me how I act now and not when I was younger because that's just going to be a completely different person.​

1592412152224.png
I would like to thank the current admins for the opportunity to join their team.

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week (press Q in-game to check this) ✔
  • No warnings within the last month or bans within the last month, this includes both the forums and the server. ✔
  • You must have extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. ✔
  • You must have access to and use a consistently clear and audible microphone. ✔
  • You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server ✔

Last edited:

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
" I'll try to be as active as possible on the Perpheads TS. " Also, I have been back on the server for a while, I've been thinking of posting this application for a while now.. But I thought I'd be a laughing stock But I'm trying to be as active on the TS3 as much as possible.

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
If you have any problems with me applying for helper Please Private Message me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
@Ophelia He never said he has a personal problem with you, he just said that you're not active enough to meet the requirements.

JRW

Reaction score
wouldn't recommend arguing on an app thread just my personal opinion. It might be a matter of we go on at different times.

Reaction score
I never see you helping in chat, nor do i ever see you really in game? You are more of an unknown player which is ok, but if you wan't this role you gotta put yourself out there more. Also arguing with @JRW in this app is really not a good look.

Reaction score

cant even conduct himself in an advert lol

40ed84c0d56151130fef71d9885b50a7.png

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
To be honest, I didn't actually expect anyone to take that advert seriously since it's 3:43In the Morning. But I apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.