Modo's really awesome helper application!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Modo

ROLEPLAY NAME: Daniel Coates

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:235227348

IN-GAME NAME: Daniel Coates

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?: I have seen how being a helper can create meaningful changes in players' lives, not only for the beneficiaries but also for the helpers themselves. By volunteering my time and skills as a helper, I hope to expand my perspective, challenge my assumptions, and grow as a person. Helping others is not only a moral duty but also a rewarding experience that can inspire positive actions in the perpheads community, Reading and playing football are two activities that have taught me important values such as empathy, teamwork, discipline, and perseverance. I believe that these qualities can also be useful in a role as a helper, where I can listen to others' stories, collaborate with other helpers and organizations, and persist in finding solutions to problems, I want to give back to this community that has welcomed me and supported me, especially by helping those who may need assistance due to language barriers, lack of resources, or discrimination.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: Habibi come to Saudi arabia.

Guidance

Do not feel the need to write large amounts. A few sentences is enough for you to be considered for the role.

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week (press Q in-game to check this) ✔
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record within the past month, this includes both the forums and the server. (My ban will expire tomorrow).
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws. ✔
  • You must maintain an active presence on the Discord Server, specifically Help and Support. ✔

Deleted member 4084

I would definitely like to see you more active in the help channels, including the forums and Discord. I've noticed you're using the help chat more in-game but this would need to increase significantly as to prove both your knowledge and general commitment. I do believe you could make a good candidate but would definitely like to see these improvements.

Status
Not open for further replies.