[OPINION] [DISCUSSION] Prepping

Would you prep for the apocalypse?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
Topic:
Prepping (Making Bunkers, stacking food... all for 'the apocalypse'.

Genre:
Discussion, Opinion

Question:
What do you think about Prepping? (good, bad, weird...)
Would you also Prep? (make sure you are somewhat ready for the apocalypse)
How much would you Prep? (from stacking food to making your own bunker)

Additional Comments:
Of course, you can leave more of your own stuff down below. Enjoy this discussion.

My opinion:
Personally, I think prepping isn't weird at all, it's something that should be done by more people.
If suddenly Europe gets attacked, who is going to be prepared for what might come after?
I think it's okay to make sure you are ready for it.

I would prep myself as well, storing food and water in my basement.
I'm trying to get a bunker in my backyard, these are cheap if you use a second hand shipping container.
I would make sure I'm at least ready for power outages, nuclear attacks and EMP missiles.

I would start prepping with some food and water in my basement, keep upgrading until I have an off-the-grid backyard-bunker.

Reaction score
I have a rusty mallet under my desk and some canned Spam in my garage. By the time anything hits Wales civilization will be long gone..

Deleted member 1235

I bought some baked beans from Aldi that expire in 2018, that's preparing right? If war happens with say Russia then I'm ok, wish the same could be said for mainland Europe but there's the lil English Channel which has stopped Nazis, Spanish and Frenchies from visiting us. As for say a virus or something, why bother? We all know to aim for the head. Last thing I want to see is us Europeans turning into those Americans who have enough guns for a small army.
Only preparing think I have is tinned beans and a can of Spam in the back from like jesus times. I also have a wind up radio so I can listen to the BBC telling us we're all going to die once the Russians EMP us. War? No, Cyber attack/Blackouts? More likely. However why live in fear. We all say "When shit hits the fan I'll head to my bunker, turn on radio, call mum etc" but in reality you'll probably be stuck on the M1 on a rainy Wednesday afternoon or having a shit in a portaloo. Survived 2000, 2009 and 2012 apocalypse what's next?

Reaction score
THE WORLD IS GOING TO END ERR MAH GERD.

Seriously how many times have you heard this we are still here nothing is happening. In the event that there is I have full knowledge of tools and gas operated weaponry along with two industrial estates in my town and a port. I think I will be okay.

On a serious note just stop there are no zombies and the world will not end because someone gave all the nukes to a computer.

Reaction score
Think you got hard disease mate get out the house there will be no zombies lowe the pc games fam.

-User has received a warning for unnecessary posting. -Ash

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I wouldn't prepare for the apocalypse even if I could see into the future that it would happen.

Definitely wouldn't prepare for a zombie apocalypse, since zombies aren't a possibility.

MattIs

1) Fap (You think it may be the last time!)
2) Fap again
3) ????
4) Fap once again

Reaction score
Who would want to survive an Apocalypse, There would be nobody left to play games with other than the sweaty people who survived.