Server's Opinion - Full Restart

Would you accept a reset?

• Total voters
Reaction score
I only think there should be a server reset for two reasons, firstly if the server had a big update and secondly if the server economy got so bad that most of the server had a car that cost over $1-2 million to buy. I also think that a server restart should only be announced a day or 2 before the restart as I think if it was announced a month before the server would be empty and people would not grow or have a job. But really if it happened tomorrow I probably wouldn't care.

M

Reaction score
As for those who are concerned about VIP losses, I'm sure that since it is used to support the community, a standard rate for everyone could be reimbursed after a reset.

Reaction score
For some of you that clearly don't understand:

THIS POST IS A THEORETICAL THING, IN NO WAY DO YOU HAVE TO SAY "OH NO PLZ DON'T" BECAUSE IT'S NOT HAPPENING! I CAN'T MAKE THIS MORE CLEAR!

Reaction score
Nope, people have invested a lot of time and money (Donations) into this server. To see all their hard work gone would ruin everything.

Trande

Should be optional. Starting from the beginning is motivating imo

Reaction score
Nah, why fix something that's not broken. I know it's never gonna happen but like everyone else we've all spent too much time and money and I wouldn't want that to go to waste. Plus I served my time as a dirty sweater I don't wanna go back :kappa:

Garrett Woodfield

BIG -Support
I personally think this is a bad idea, it would get so many players leaving, people wanting a refund for when they sold vip, i myself sold vip for over 200$ (ik im crazy) And i am not willing to loose that for a map change or anything like that, right now the server is balanced, sure some people like Standish and others that powergrow and have played like 1-2 years have a lot of cars, but that's understandable? I have played since august, and developed my charactor, i wouldn't want to loose all that time.