Talk about Ebola.

Reaction score
Making fun about a serious matter.
Welcome Community!

I would like to discuss here about Ebola . What do you think about this and how you perceive it .
Please take this subject for jokes . This is not a serious issue. I mean funny discussions .
Let's start:

You_Tube_logo_full_color.png

Click on the Wikipedia-logo to be taken to information about Ebola.

Now I will say what I think about Ebola .

In my personal opinion, the Ebola virus is a type of transformation in a Zombie. For now, people just die, but then when Ebola evolves, it will be much more dangerous. Such as the Ebola virus, he would not come out of nowhere. Probably American scientists did tests for virus and foreign bodies, so just created Ebola.
At the beginning of Ebola capture America. And then Europe and other continents. The end is near.
All of us, players, developers need to prepare for the apocalypse. Since we know all about Zombie. We know their weaknesses and strengths. We have to defend our families and prepare for the worst before it's too late.
Start procure the supplies needed for survival.
Good luck in the next world.
The world of Zombies.

Regards, Kevin.
Please do not take seriously those stupid
things that I wrote.

Reaction score
I don't want to sound r00d, but I don't think joking about a serious diseases is funny. Make something else.

Ayjay

Reaction score
Ebola is in no way a funny matter, but here at PERPheads we're lucky not to have it and some of us express our anger and hate for the diesese with banterous glory.

What I'm trying to say, is bad things can be turned into more positive things such as laughter It's a great way to express things.

Fuck diesese, fuck the death it has caused and fuck Ebola.
cunts

Reaction score
I've never had in mind to make fun of Ebola. I mean stupid theories relative to Ebola.
It is only off-topic.

Deleted member 1235

This is the problem with society in my own eyes. Obviously I do not recommenced going up to someone with Ebola and insulting/joking about them or even in front of their friends and family. But if we do not learn to laugh at ourselves then we will be in a very dull world indeed. Now I have nothing against people with Ebola, nor do i with Homosexuals/Muslims etc (In fact I have many close friends and even family who are these) but I will not feel guilty laughing about a joke which involves them. It is a Joke. Obviously there's a fine line between jokes and insulting people but some people can't seem to find it.

That's my contribution to keep the world spinning <3

Reaction score
If you have insurance you shouldn't worry about Ebola.

In other words the US government don't give two shits what happens to the lower paid classes. If you ask me I think it was a man made decease.

Reaction score
All right. I see that I missed your humor respectively. Excuse me, you have taken from this post as a big joke. I wanted to see your theory on this. After reading this I said that wrong I described it wrong Forgive me, the subject is to be removed.
I did not want to mock of Ebola, with only a theory.

Reaction score
An admin is gonna remove it in a sec i hope so. This isn't relevant what so ever to the forum even off topic. This is a disease no one should talk about anywhere since it is live now. No one should even talk about diseases on the forums. BK out.

Deleted member 1235

God I'd trade in my left leg just for us to go back and have Ebola instead of Covid right now