Organisation Allience

Reaction score
Hi,

i thought ill just post this here to let everyone discuss about it.

My idea is that an chat gets added for Allied organisations to use as an better communication purpose.

We now have the organisation chat/menu how about if we can see a list of all the organisations in that same menu and then choose between diffirent relations:

Allies,
Neutral,
Enemy's

When an organisation adds another organisation to for example Enemy the organisation will get notified about their relationship with that organisation.

When an organisation adds another organisation to Allies the organisation owner will get notified to accept or deny the alliance with that organisation. If 2 organisations are allies you they can either chat through the F3 menu or through an phone application. Maybe also add an feature for organisations to join in on the teamspak 3 application on the phones.

People may wonder why not through chat?
Well very simple if your allied with multiple organisations your chat will most likely be full of your own chat and a few ally chats. Allowing it through an menu which will be seen as an application on the phones in character same as the normal organisation chat.

Reaction score
what is this

minecraft factions?

no you have teamspeak, org chat, and a phone

Reaction score
Its not about that feng.

I hope that your org does not exist of the word KOS COPS which actually may lead to RDM?

Some people would like to chat and discuss about stuff in the diffiremt chats.

Team speak and org chat is nothing for more organisations together.

Also saying its a waste of time to develop i think it shouldnt have to take that much time to developnas we already have the menu and stuff for it
All that is needed is 2 tabs
One with the chat and one with the relationships.

Reaction score
This won't become a thing, you have a phone for a reason; just simply use it to contact other organisations if you need to.