Other servers using paralake map?

Reaction score
So i saw that some others server used Paralake as their map. I thought this was only for Perpheads?

Reaction score
Can't really copyright it, and although it would be nice to keep it for ourselves, which was some of the intention of creating it to make us different, we understand that other servers would really like to use as it is nearly purpose built for this gamemode, although it fits what our needs/future plans are far better than anyone else, there's no way we can prevent people from using it, so the server's owners who have asked if they may use it, I have some respect for, the other ones which take and use without ever asking, I feel slightly different about. That said, as it is pretty obvious by graffiti around the city and elsewhere, the map was created by our own Xquality, so we may not have PERPHEADS!!! everywhere, but it was designed by us so we can still tweak it easily for us, and to reflect us better. Compared to other servers who can use, but have to deal with our graffiti and other things around the map which may not suit them like it will us. It's much like if someone created a brand new map for DarkRP for example, all the servers that really care would use it regardless of what the creator had in mind for who could. So I don't blame people for wanting to use Paralake, because it is amazing and a fun map to be on, if anything it cracks me up because they're so desperate to use the same map we are. Kinda shows you who's the boss doesn't it? =P

Reaction score
StephenPuffs said:
Can't really copyright it, and although it would be nice to keep it for ourselves, which was some of the intention of creating it to make us different, we understand that other servers would really like to use as it is nearly purpose built for this gamemode, although it fits what our needs/future plans are far better than anyone else, there's no way we can prevent people from using it, so the server's owners who have asked if they may use it, I have some respect for, the other ones which take and use without ever asking, I feel slightly different about. That said, as it is pretty obvious by graffiti around the city and elsewhere, the map was created by our own Xquality, so we may not have PERPHEADS!!! everywhere, but it was designed by us so we can still tweak it easily for us, and to reflect us better. Compared to other servers who can use, but have to deal with our graffiti and other things around the map which may not suit them like it will us. It's much like if someone created a brand new map for DarkRP for example, all the servers that really care would use it regardless of what the creator had in mind for who could. So I don't blame people for wanting to use Paralake, because it is amazing and a fun map to be on, if anything it cracks me up because they're so desperate to use the same map we are. Kinda shows you who's the boss doesn't it? =P
Well said Stephen :D.