Papa Yeke/Owen Adder's 1st Enforcer Application (feedback definitely welcome)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
logo_zpsxbcya1mv.png

STEAM NAME: [PH] Papa Yeke

IN-GAME NAME: Owen Adder

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:42955370

Times Online: I am usually online at 9PM GMT/BST - 02:00 AM GMT/BST
(when lucky I am online during the day((when my brother lets me use the gaming pc, but 9x out of 10 I am on my laptop and do my dispatcher work)

About me;
Since September 2015, I have been on PERP quite a few times (I admit at first I was a bit "shit") but over the coming weeks/months since this AR against me got accepted https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-dominick-senatu-and-mg-papa-yeke.14412/#post-104456 I realized it was time for me to get serious, this is no longer "DarkRP based gamemodes" and since this I have gotten serious and active especially with the Police Department with Dispatcher trying to make it more enjoyable for everyone (unfortunately the situation got denied but doesn't mean I wont keep trying).. Currently I am a PLPD Corporal and Dispatcher which is where I spend most of my time RP-ing or on the Ts3 making friends :)

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

Since a few weeks ago I started only being able to be active on the later times of day, as I noticed this period of time had staff members hitting the sack (sleeping) I tried to help as many people as possible whether it be a HELP question or OOC Question such as today I have helped out a person who bought VIP but it didn't work so I worked him through the steps and got him to use the forums ect whilst creating a forum conversation between himself & fredy to sort the issue out.

My main drive in life is actually to help people enjoy things, I see the role of an enforcer just like that, It is my main drive to become one, get rid of the rule-breakers that try to frequent during the night and keep the RP alive!

Previous experience;

My previous experience with staffing positions are;
  • Krako-Gaming - Recruiter (rose up from T-Mod to Recruiter) - I spent 90% of my time helping out people with donation issues, setting ranks, managing the staff, hosting community meetings and more
  • Eclipse-Gaming - Community Manager/Staff Manager - I spent my time assisting with the Founder with administrative inquiries, server inquiries (and occasionally financial issues)
  • Police Community (current) - Forum Lead for the Police Cadet Area

IRL Experience that may prove useful for the role of Enforcer;
Currently in the UK I am a Volunteer Police Cadet, I have been involved in taking charge and leadership multiple times to engage the cadets with the public, I will give a key incident that shows I could be capable - On a park fun day, I was the only Senior Cadet on duty whilst the other cadets ages 13-15 were enjoying themselves, I found myself manning the Police Cadet stand keeping a general eye on the cadets, giving crime prevention leaflets out ect but it became confrontational when a male approached the desk very angry at how he said the cadets looked "disrespectful" as they were having fun so I took myself a relaxed and friendly stance and approach to this which in turn calmed the male down to tell him why the cadets are having fun ect, this situation COULD have turned worse as my Police Cadet leaders didn't know about it until another cadet got them, but in turn for that I was awarded for my bravery and compassion dealing with a potentially aggressive male.

Current involvement withing PerpHeads;

Corporal: Currently I am an acting Corporal for PLPD and I enjoy this role for the fact I actively go out of my way to get new officers to patrol with me, usually when I am on duty, I am the only Supervisor on duty and can quite confidently say I run the officer team effectivley.

Dispatcher: Currently as one of the "active" dispatchers I make it may aim to try and be a Dispatcher as much as possible due to how tedious others think it is whereas I enjoy directing and leading, this is a key role in the PLPD and I am happy to serve it

Drug Rehabilitation Programme Team Leader - I am the creator of the PLPDDRP (Paralake Police Department Drug Rehabilitation Programme) with help from @Jordan who the idea sprung to during my Stage 3 Supervised patrols when I offered a male a reduced sentence if he wanted to come and take an educational course which he thoroughly understood and since then I haven't seen him do drugs, I recently trained 3 Officers how to operate as a DRP Officer and we have the aim of reducing Paralake drug crime by 15%

My Record;

3d21d64a81e814269215d99e2460d144.png

I currently have 2 warnings on record which I currently have learnt from my mistakes and now abide by ALL server rules to the point I actually ALWAYS have www.perpheads.com/rules up in a tab (also with laws) so I can check before I do anything in-case I am breaking the rules of the server

Bans; Currently I have 0 bans on record
3ac68cb76cdd70964141127099dc08ac.png

Recommendation(s):
e1129d202adff0cf9c991549a3de2fd5.png

2fef0d341d6fb5cfce2f4ae870e904b9.png

I will update with more recommendations as and when they happen

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes - I always sit on the teamspeak and try to talk when at college (using text) or at home I will be found usually in the Police Lounge or a Private Channel

REQUIREMENTS:
  1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week. - I have
  2. No recent in-game bans and warnings on record. - I have no recent (within 2 months)
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. - I now have an understanding of the rules that I believe I can enforce them
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone. - I have a microphone that I use all the time during RP (except when I am being spoken to by family)
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server - Always active within a Private Channel or Police Lounge

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

If anyone has any feedback PLEASE let me know (And do it constructively please)

Thanks
Owen Harries (real name here)
Papa Yeke (Steam Name)
Owen Adder (IG Name)

Last edited:

User0

Neutral

I haven't seen you helping anyone in the game (OOC) yet but you are definitely active on the server and TeamSpeak.

I may suggest to become active on the forums more and try to reply to action requests so people can see more of your rule knowledge or at least become noticeable to people in help/OOC.

Reaction score
Neutral here, I think you have potential but you need to increase your presence within the community, not sure everyone knows you.

// phone pls

Reaction score
My verdict of support is going to be Neutral in this application for the following reasons:

You are very active within the forums and in-game.
You are a good roleplayer.
You have a lot of potential in-game.

Haven't seen you help people in help chat once.
Haven't seen in OOC chat a lot.

My verdict may change if you improve on the three negative parts of your applicaiton.

Kind Regards,
Daragh.

Reaction score
I am going to assume a Neutral stance on this. I personally have observed yourself in many situations and I see that you're very outgoing and always trying to do more. However, I also notice that you aren't very interactive with the entire community. As stated already, I feel that you should attempt to become much more active on the forums and interact with community discussions and one great thing to try and do is giving your input on Action Requests and or Ban Appeals. I also feel that you should try to be on the Team Speak in more public channels. I haven't spoken to you on Teamspeak very often and I feel this is something that could be very helpful for yourself. My last and final suggestion for yourself is to try to demonstrate your knowledge of the rules and how you can properly Enforce them whilst on the Server. Regardless, I can potentially view you as an Enforcer in the future. Best of luck with this application.

Reaction score
Neutral
I have never seen you in game ever, not even your car, before I give my final verdict I'd like to ask you, when you come into the server, what do you go to do?

Reaction score
Neutral
Right now I have not seen you that much on the server. I suggest to get more known make more posts on the forums, help out in OOC / help chat on the server.

Reaction score
You are a really friendly and involved player, While i cannot say anything about this due to recently returning from inactivity I do not know about your cababilities. I will do my best to keep a close eye and see if you are enforcer material.

I will be neutral but I wish you the best of luck.

Reaction score
I actually ALWAYS have www.perpheads.com/rules up in a tab (also with laws) so I can check before I do anything in-case I am breaking the rules of the server
If you really want to become a staff member your rule knowledge must be excellent and by what you just said, I doubt you have the knowledge you need. I am not saying that you shouldn't have them close to you to be sure but if YOU have doubts for your rule knowledge then... well, I don't think you can enforce them.

Reaction score
Neutral
Your a brilliant person to know however i don't see you on the server all that much since i've been able to continue being active, other then that your a fantastic person with a good knowledge of the server rules and laws.

Status
Not open for further replies.