Logan Frost's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Frost

IN-GAME NAME: Logan Frost

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:51406641

About ME:

For those who don't know me, my name is Logan Frost and I am 17 years old. I live in a small city in Salem, Virginia in the United States. My current occupation is an Emergency Medical Technician - Basic for the state of Virginia and I am a volunteer EMT at the local rescue squad in my city. I am a senior in high school and I run track for the schools track team. When I am not on an ambulance or running, I am working as a lifeguard at the local YMCA pool. Outside of these things, I am a Navy ROTC cadet for the US Sea Cadet Corp with the rank of Petty Officer Second class. Most of my spare time is spent playing Perp or browsing the forums. I particularly enjoy playing as a police officer or dispatcher. I enjoy the logistics roles as I am not very good at fire fights.

PERP: Again, for those who don't know me, I joined the PERP heads community in late 2015. I liked the server's seriousness and it's helpful members. When I was new and messed up or did something wrong, I could count on the glowing green or blue orb to scoop me up and tell me what I had done wrong and how to do it correctly. I distinctively remember one of the first times I had ever played on the sever. I wanted to run around and explore, so I made the classic mistake, I ran across the intersection. I didn't make it halfway across before I was grabbed and addressed by an enforcer. I thought that, because of the seriousness, I was going to get a one day ban or something similar. However, the enforcer was so very friendly and just gave me a verbal warning. It didn't even seem like a warning, but more of a friendly tip to stay out of trouble. That's the kind of person that I want to be on the server. I try to be that way whether I'm an enforcer or not. I would like to be that enforcer that is very welcoming and willing to teach new players. PERPHeads is like a game of mine sweeper that gets easier as you go along. The more you play, the more you know the rules. However, you have to get to that point first. To get to that point, you need players and staff members that are willing to teach.

My goal in becoming enforcer is that I will be able to maintain the serious atmosphere of the server and community as a whole, and I hope to guide players in a way that is constructive to their experience, as well as everyone else's. I want to be as friendly and approachable to the players as possible, as previous staff members have been to me. I see this as giving back to the server. People with a long period of experience and extensive rule knowledge have a responsibility to apply for enforcer. They are the most qualified, therefore they should put forth that knowledge to maintaining the integrity of the server.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
Yes, I mostly hang out in the police channels or in a public lobby. Sometimes I'll go into random channels and talk to people I don't know. I like meeting new people.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
I know there are members of this community that I have disagreements with. I am never one to hold a grudge. At the end of the day, as long as you are a serious player that doesn't hinder my, or other's playing experiences, I have no problem with you. I know some of you may not like me on a personal level, but please ask yourself:
1. Is he a good player in general
2. Will he enforce the rules
3. Can I count on him to take initiative

Reaction score
Sorry I can't support this, there are a few reasons and I will try to cover them here, first one being you don't really stand out to me as the type of person I would want to be an enforcer, secondly you are pretty new to the communityI think you need to get more involved in the community and I don't think that many people know you enough to trust you to enforce the rules well.

Sorry -Support

Last edited:
Reaction score
Despite having an "alright" ban/warning record, I feel your reputation brings you down.

You may be able to satisfy requirements but the ideal candidate can be depended on to handle situations with a serious attitude. From what I have personally witnessed in scenarios by which you were present, I cannot see you being a staff member at this time.

You can always improve on my points, you don't have to obviously, especially if you think my points are invalid.

Note: Worse candidates have made it.

Reaction score
Look, I think you're a good lad. You have the heart and good intent to be a staff member but I think you lack the basic skills to actually carry out your duties as an enforcer. Your knowledge of the rules is superb but I sometimes the interpretation of them is all but satisfactory, showing little ability to be flexible in how hey are applied to different situations. I think you cannot apply the rules to tricky and complex situations yet this is crucial to become a staff member.

Due to this I cannot support your application. Please try and improve these points before reapplying if you are unsuccessful.

Good luck either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.