paralake ballas character development thread

Reaction score
Joe Dixon is still in dire condition. We have stopped by a place where TinySlayer holds his fate in his hands.

What he does relies on him. His decisions will directly impact whether the Paralake Ballas will make a return or forever dissipate into a memory.

Do what's right.

Reaction score
Plz just unban our mate fuck man I just wanna hop on with @CloutToken and @Matthew so then we can buy a regale apartment or smth and then grow coke and weed until we get raided by some guys man fuck I miss those days so much even though they were less than a year ago shit man it was so fun playing on this server I miss it so much I can play rn but it isn’t the same without my friends man fuck I remember we would have so much fun playing this game and server late at night grinding coke and weed and shit tryna make our bank accounts fat so one day we could be like one of the big boys driving around in a fast car with nice clothes and big guns man shit fuck it’ll happen one day I’m sure just need TinySlayer to respond to Matthew’s ban appeal fuck man I can’t wait till u get unbanned Matthew man clout and I are ready and waiting for u brother itll be sometime soon and then we can have fun on this server again and play woooo I miss it so much :(

Reaction score
Joe Dixon's parole has been denied by judge TinySlayer. He remains in prison to serve his full sentence until late August. Will he escape prison? Who knows... find out next time.

Reaction score
iKMhgvz.jpg

oYfTkLY.jpg

Update; Joe Dixon has escaped from prison at last! He's making his way through EvoCity in the process... eventually we shall return to Paralake.

Reaction score
Joe dixon unfortunately tried to take a shortcut from egocity to paragalek and now he’s in prison again until the 27th ok thanks