Paralake Highway Patrol

Reaction score
thank you for running me over a millisecond before my gun actually equipped, if u didnt i would have lost it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
in8XwOx.png

Reaction score
The PLHP now has a vlog based on our vehicles plese watch and ignore the spelling of Paralake i dont know why he put california

Thanks

Reaction score
[divbox=white]
0gMhIOx.png

LOS SANTOS COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
GENERAL INFORMATION RELEASE

Los Santos County Sheriff's Department
Los Santos County, San Andreas
Sheriff Patrick Machado
For Release to the General Public:

The Los Santos County Sheriff's Department's Office of Professional Standards is currently reviewing letters of interest from prospective future employees. Those seeking future employment among the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department are encouraged to submit in writing, a letter of general inquiry directly to the Office of Professional Standards prior to the opening of the next recruitment drive. While anyone may submit an inquiry, the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department will only review candidates who best meet the needs of the agency, and will reach out to those who fall under such criteria. Those who do not receive a response or reply are encouraged to apply for the next open recruitment drive.

Who should submit an inquiry?
At this time, anyone seeking future employment with the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department are eligible to submit an employment inquiry/letter of interest.

What are the requirements?
It is assumed that interested parties are at least 19 1/2 years of age & meet the general employment requirements as set forth by the Office of Professional Standards.

When will I receive a reply?
All letters of interest will be reviewed in a timely manner, however, those who do not receive a response are encouraged to apply for the next recruitment drive when it becomes available.

What happens if I receive a reply?
Interested parties who receive an official response will receive further evaluation on an individual basis to determine suitability.

How do I submit a letter?
Please e-mail a thorough letter utilizing the form below to [email protected]((Patrick Machado, Rick Washington, and Dale Kelly on the forums)).

((Does this mean the faction is open?))
((No. At this time, we are reviewing several candidates to join us during the initial 'launch' of the faction. Please be patient & remain vigilant for a future recruitment drive.))

Title
[LETTER OF INTEREST]LASTNAME, FIRSTNAME
Code:
[divbox=white][hr][/hr][center][img]https://i.imgur.com/0gMhIOx.png[/img][/center]
[hr][/hr]
[center][b][size=150]LOS SANTOS COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT[/size]
GENERAL LETTER OF INTEREST[/b][/center]
[hr][/hr]
To: Office of Professional Standards([email protected])
Cc: 
Subj: General Letter of Interest
[hr][/hr]
[b]FIRST NAME:[/b][i]FIRST NAME[/i]
[b]LAST NAME:[/b][i]LAST NAME[/i]
[b]DATE SUBMITTED:[/b][i]MM/DD/YYYY[/i]
[b]SUBMISSION:[/b][i]WRITE LETTER HERE[/i]

[b]Signed,[/b]
[i]FIRSTNAME LASTNAME[/i]

[b][u]((OOC SECTION))[/u]
Forum Name:[/b] [i]ANSWER HERE[/i]
[b]Discord:[/b] [i]ANSWER HERE[/i]
[b]Age:[/b] [i]ANSWER HERE[/i]
[b]Location:[/b] [i]ANSWER HERE[/i]
[b]Why do you think you would be a good fit for the faction?:[/b] [i]ANSWER HERE[/i]
[b]Do you have any relevant experience? Note: this could be real world, roleplay, or anything you may find relevant to participating in this faction:[/b] [i]ANSWER HERE[/i]
[b]If selected to move forward, what do you think you can bring to the faction?:[/b] [i]ANSWER HERE[/i]
[b]What would your goals within the faction be?:[/b] [i]ANSWER HERE[/i]
[b]Have you read this thread? https://lssd.gta.world/viewtopic.php?f=176&t=35 [/b] [i]ANSWER HERE[/i][/divbox]

Regards,
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department
Office of Professional Standards