Paralake car and commercial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
j3TD4uq.jpg

Paralake car and commercial is a local company for the people of Paralake which supports your vehicle, just supply your address, postal code and your telephone number so we can easily contact you.​
VUj4gJ4.jpg

In the the Paralake car and commercial service we come equipped with tyres and barriers to prevent any further incidents on the scene, you will need to bring out the emergency triangle to show us which vehicle you are.

XYtQqV0.jpg

The cost of our services.

$500 - For a standard car repair and further investigation at the Doman's scrapyard. (No Tax)
$1000 -
For a full car repair and a further diagnostics on the vehicle. (No Tax)

Our Insurance:
We provide a 12 hour insurance policy where if we're in town we'll help you get the money to repair your car (This term only applies to people with cars below 2 million)
The max payout will be $10,000
PLEASE NOTE:
This means for insurance you have to pay $2500 Per Paralake week.

DISCLAIMER: ANY ACCIDENTS WILL BE REPORTED TO 911 AND TO BE NOTED DOWN AT THE FRONT DESK SO WE HAVE YOU ON OUR RECORD.

mandatory_signs1.gif

Please follow the traffic laws throughout Paralake city to make your life much easier!

83E8mcr.jpg

OUR TELEPHONE NUMBER IS: 686-3021

You can find us on this address:
  • UNITED STATES
  • TEXAS
  • PARALAKE CITY
  • PC27BH
REMEMBER DO NOT BREAK ANY LAWS AND DRIVE SAFE!
images

(PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT AN ORGANISATION THIS IS A SIDE BUSINESS WHICH I DO IN MY FREE TIME, I'M STILL IN PETER THE PROPHET BUT THIS IS JUST A PRIVATE ORGANISATION I'M ORGANISING MY SELF)

Reaction score
Can I also join
OOC Info
Name: [PH] Aidan|DaleAGaming [VG]
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:48863576

IC Info
Why I want to join: This is a cool little organization that I would love to join
Firearms: 8
Driving 8

Reaction score
Aaron you still doing this? The only thing I notice you doing in your free time is getting run over, or running me over simply for strolling to my door you rude man.

Status
Not open for further replies.