DAT Mass Insurance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Before reading this you have to note out that this is basically a company however it's possible to join us on our google docs.

DAT MASS Insurance is an insurance company that is working in their best ability in-order for you to not take to many risks on loosing money, we give you the option to insure you don't have to pay money for your exploded car, don't we just all hate those mexicans chasing you down and blowing your car up? No one wants to pay 40k for that!

So why not buy an insurance?
Here are our deals that you can "purchase"

Car Insurance; Depending on your car you will be able to buy a 5 graded insurance; If your car is worth 20K - 100K you can insure your vehicle for the price of 120K!!!!
If your car however is worth from 100K - 5MIL you can insure your vehicle for the price of 200K!

Houses

The small houses at suburbs; 3K for the whole house

Big Houses; 4,5K

Projex; 2,4K however if it's Hung Chow then it will be 23K due to his explosive
diarrhea

Slums; 1K

Regals; 4K

City Hall; 120K ( Yes the mayor will have to insure the city hall otherwise the city funds will have to be a stand-in )

Noteout; This is currently being worked on as the founder was tired when this was written

Credit to @MattIsMadForCod for the name​

Trande

I am probably tired and can't think straight, but wouldn't everyone who took this offer just loose money at the end?

Reaction score
Reaction score
So i will pay 200k for my vehicle's insurance, i will crash my car and you will pay me only 50k because my vehicle's repair cost is only 50k..Is that how it works?

Reaction score
@Trande let's just say it this way; You can Burn your house full of props and I can pay it a couple of thousand times or something
[DOUBLEPOST=1429045916,1429045750][/DOUBLEPOST]@Trande I got enough money to do it, thats why im doing it

Status
Not open for further replies.