Paralake City Council

Reaction score
Today, myself and the following people roleplayed as the Paralake City Council:
@Hazza56 @Rogue Car Tyres @Appricey @Hayden @LEWIS 088 @MrCupaCake and some other blokes including @MrAaron but he sort of did his own thing and was not really associated with us. Here are some screenshots of the places we did road works on:

Resurfacing the Highway
usCxVVu.jpg

Fixing the Roof
YK0ExEi.jpg

Maintaining the City Hall Elevator
ORviBKi.jpg

eNAppcn.jpg

Fixing the Bank Vault
843bbxM.jpg

XyqeLom.jpg

L7Gfuvk.jpg

It was a bit awkward when there was a bank robbery while we were working on it and the police thought it was us. We also did some work on the police department elevator but our cameras were not functioning at that time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
That rp was great but a few of my officers were upset blaming you guys when there was a crime where you were working. It ended up with a officer detained, Myself as LT and @LordTyla having a argument. That work crew was so loud we found that the interrogation room was not so soundproof.

Reaction score
Thats Really intresting I have never thought of a council on the server. Good job it looks very professional and done properly

Reaction score
Awesome, great job! Maybe a little tip, to get the roleplay on a higher level how about changing those "Ford Raptors" into a specific colour such as Orange. Anyways, well done.
Iam proud of you my son. :kappa:

Reaction score
Make an org maybe? I mean, you all got more money than bill gates, cars and even more money. Time to enjoy that money dont you think?