Paralake EMS 'Organization'

Would you be interested/do you feel a need for a more organized Paramedic Job System?

• Yes, I am interested in possibly developing a new system.

Votes: 47 83.9%
  • No, I am not interested in this idea.

Votes: 9 16.1%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hello all. Over the past couple of weeks I have recently become highly involved in being a Paramedic. I noticed on many occasions that there is a lot of disorder within the job. I want to know how all of you would feel about myself taking the time to develop a presentation of an Organizational Paramedic System similar to the one we have currently with the police department. I have a lot of experience being a Paramedic and feel that the job opens many opportunities for players and could be greatly expanded on. I would love to organize and develop this new system, but first, I'd love to hear your feedback on this situation.

Please note; this isn't something that would be set in stone if I developed it, it would just mean I would develop this into a functioning system to present in a way that could eventually be added in.

Reaction score
I've been dispatcher over the last couple of days, a thing that I've noticed is that the EMS is a lot more organised when there is a dispatcher on, since they're able to split the talk groups and make sure they're not self dispatching.

Something I'd like to see would be some sort of ranking system(?), like maybe if you achieve a certain amount of playtime as a Paramedic you would become a Senior Paramedic, you wouldn't get anything different, just something you could work towards if you enjoy being a paramedic. Possibly they could get some sort of buff in pay and a chevron or some indication on their uniform? Not too sure about EMS uniform in the states. Same could be done with FD?

Reaction score
I think that it would be better if the Paralake emergency services where incorparated in to the police department.
and then make it all in to one big "org" called the Paralake public services (PPS), then every department could have there own leaders. And then every month there could be a vote witch decided who should be the head of PPS for that month

Reaction score
I believe there should be a system in place where paramedics are able to "stabilize" patients and have a timer set, like 2 minutes, for them to get a patient to the hospital. People who complete certain training in the paramedics could be classified as "Doctors" and wear lab coats or scrubs and work in the hospital. When a patient was brought in, they would be in charge or treating them. There could me resources at the disposal of the doctor, possibly certain medical items, that they could craft while looking at the patient to fix certain things (E.g. a bandage + a board + *insert new medical item here* = fix for broken leg or some other specific ailment). This would increase the RP use of the hospital. Doctors could also have the ability to work "Off Duty" or have the ability to preform certain medical (crafting) procedures whilst off duty, as long as they posses adequate supplies.

I myself am a premedical student and spend a lot of time in the hospital, specifically the ER where I do a lot of the minor versions of these things. I would love to help develop the ideas for this program or even run it eventually.