Paralake Gun Club Applications

Reaction score
PGC_1.png
Looking to join as a probationary member?
This will be your first step into the club as a firearms enthusiast. Are you a sport shooter, a collector, simply a lover of firearms and the craft? This is where you'll fit in!
Already in an organisation? No worries! Just apply as an Honorary member and we'll see what we can do for you.
Fill in the application below to start the probationary process:
[PROBATIONARY APPLICATION]
Name:
Steam name:
Previous organisations:
Membership type (Honorary/Full):
Why do you want to join:
Is there a member that can vouch for you:

Looking for work as a gunsmith?
Are you an experienced gunsmith looking to establish yourself within the local firearm community? Are you looking to integrate your specialities into a safe and healthy community, away from the seedy characters of the city? This might be what you're looking for.
If you're interested, please fill in the form below:
[GUNSMITH APPLICATION]
Name:
Steam name:
Previous organisations:
Firearms level:

Looking to become a range officer/instructor?
Do you have previous experience working with firearms and firearm safety (military, police or otherwise)? Are you looking to further that work by ensuring the safety and security of our ranges, teaching firearm safety to new shooters and guiding them in their path through the sport? This role may just be the one for you.
If so, please fill in the form below:

[RO APPLICATION]
Name:
Steam name:
Previous organisations:
Related experience (Military, police, etc):

Last edited:
Reaction score
Name: Mohammed Knut
Steam name: Deh
Previous organisations: Minions, ASDA Academy, ASDA, COOP, Ninjas in Paralake, ICA,
Why do you want to join: Please view document.
Is there a member that can vouch for you: See Document

Attachments

• lt02803374_quantized.png
    lt02803374_quantized.png
    166.1 KB · Views: 69
  • 4317984fb02814f77d91b30154479ae5.png
    4317984fb02814f77d91b30154479ae5.png
    130.5 KB · Views: 61
Reaction score
[GUNSMITH APPLICATION]
Name: Endo Nishimura
Steam name: vinski2000
Previous organisations: If we dont count one day visits, then I havent been in any org since coming back 2020. (Armenian mafia, Crafting+, Marcello Family etc. back in 2014/15/16)
Firearms level: 125

Reaction score
Name: Julien Dubois
Steam name: mortimer gargamel the 2nd
Previous organisations: none
Why do you want to join: i find guns pretty cool and i like being around people and i like helping
Is there a member that can vouch for you: none

Reaction score
Name: Ronnie Murphy
Steam name: ronniemurphy1/Ronnie
Previous organizations: None
Why do you want to join: I have a real love for all types of guns and i can get a bit crazy about them i love looking at them using them and feeling them
Is there a member that can vouch for you: No

Reaction score
Name: Julien Dubois
Steam name: mortimer gargamel the 2nd
Previous organisations: none
Why do you want to join: i find guns pretty cool and i like being around people and i like helping
Is there a member that can vouch for you: none
DENIED.png
After consideration with the Council, we don't feel that you are an appropriate fit for the club.

Reaction score
[GUNSMITH APPLICATION]
Name:Jennifer Walker
Steam name:S0L0
Previous organisations: was a few years back so dont remember
Firearms level:125

Reaction score
[GUNSMITH APPLICATION]
Name:Jennifer Walker
Steam name:S0L0
Previous organisations: was a few years back so dont remember
Firearms level:125
ACCEPTED.png
After conversing with the Council we have concluded that you may be a good fit for the club. We would like to follow up on your application with you in person, please contact Annie Best or Alabin Lundmark at one of our bazaar clubhouses.

Reaction score
Name: Marek Csenkey
Steam name: Marecek
Previous organisations: The Smiths (owner was my friend, good people) then Corleone (big mystake they are morons-,-)
Firearms level: 92
Is there a member that can vouch for you: Im friendly to a normal people :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Name: Marek Csenkey
Steam name: Marecek
Previous organisations: The Smiths (owner was my friend, good people) then Corleone (big mystake they are morons-,-)
Firearms level: 92
Is there a member that can vouch for you: Im friendly to a normal people :)
accepted-png.16720

Dear [Applicant's Name],

We are pleased to inform you that your application to become a member of the Paralake Gun Club has been accepted. We are excited to have you join our organization and look forward to your participation in the various events and activities that we have to offer.

As a member of the Paralake Gun Club, you will have access to our range facilities, training programs, and social events. We encourage you to take advantage of these opportunities to enhance your skills and enjoy the camaraderie of fellow members.

Thank you for your interest in the Paralake Gun Club. We look forward to welcoming you as a member and hope that you will find your time with us to be enjoyable and rewarding.

Sincerely,
[Your Name]
Paralake Gun Club

Reaction score
accepted-png.16720

Dear [Applicant's Name],

We are pleased to inform you that your application to become a member of the Paralake Gun Club has been accepted. We are excited to have you join our organization and look forward to your participation in the various events and activities that we have to offer.

As a member of the Paralake Gun Club, you will have access to our range facilities, training programs, and social events. We encourage you to take advantage of these opportunities to enhance your skills and enjoy the camaraderie of fellow members.

Thank you for your interest in the Paralake Gun Club. We look forward to welcoming you as a member and hope that you will find your time with us to be enjoyable and rewarding.

Sincerely,
[Your Name]
Paralake Gun Club
THANKS A LOT :)))

Reaction score
Name: Sindarin
Steam name: Sindarin
Previous organisations: Unknown (We don't talk about that one --_--) The Kobiashi Family
Why do you want to join: Back when he played I played a lot with Spooky xo, but he has left PERP sadly, so I am looking to join a org beyond the small one he owns that no one plays in anymore
Is there a member that can vouch for you: N/A

Reaction score
Name: Sindarin
Steam name: Sindarin
Previous organisations: Unknown (We don't talk about that one --_--) The Kobiashi Family
Why do you want to join: Back when he played I played a lot with Spooky xo, but he has left PERP sadly, so I am looking to join a org beyond the small one he owns that no one plays in anymore
Is there a member that can vouch for you: N/A
ACCEPTED.png
@Snusmus says you're sweet and so the PGC council have decided you may be a good fit for the club.
if I declined your application I wouldn't hear the end of it
Please contact Annie Best or Alabin Lundmark at one of our bazaar clubhouses, we'd love to talk to you further.

Reaction score
View attachment 16547
Looking to join as a probationary member?
This will be your first step into the club as a firearms enthusiast. Are you a sport shooter, a collector, simply a lover of firearms and the craft? This is where you'll fit in!
Fill in the application below to start the probationary process:
[PROBATIONARY APPLICATION]
Name:
Steam name:
Previous organisations:
Why do you want to join:

Looking for work as a gunsmith?
Are you an experienced gunsmith looking to establish yourself within the local firearm community? Are you looking to integrate your specialities into a safe and healthy community, away from the seedy characters of the city? This might be what you're looking for.
If you're interested, please fill in the form below:
[GUNSMITH APPLICATION]
Name:
Steam name:
Previous organisations:
Firearms level:

Looking to become a range officer/instructor?
Do you have previous experience working with firearms and firearm safety (military, police or otherwise)? Are you looking to further that work by ensuring the safety and security of our ranges, teaching firearm safety to new shooters and guiding them in their path through the sport? This role may just be the one for you.
If so, please fill in the form below:

[RO APPLICATION]
Name:
Steam name:
Previous organisations:
Related experience (Military, police, etc):
Name: Majima Akana
Steam name: Kash
Previous organizations: Mercia
Why do you want to join: I have been playing solo for almost a year and it is getting depressing. I am looking for a fun group in that I can make friends and have a great time with, I have seen you guys around and you have always been nice so why not
Firearms level: 62 (ongoing crafting)
Is there a member that can vouch for you: Attached image should do the job

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    294.6 KB · Views: 12
Reaction score
Name: Majima Akana
Steam name: Kash
Previous organizations: Mercia
Why do you want to join: I have been playing solo for almost a year and it is getting depressing. I am looking for a fun group in that I can make friends and have a great time with, I have seen you guys around and you have always been nice so why not
Firearms level: 62 (ongoing crafting)
Is there a member that can vouch for you: Attached image should do the job
ACCEPTED.png
The forklift cert really sold me, of course you can join you seem like a good fit. Come to one of our bazaar clubhouses so we can talk further.