Server Suggestion Paralake lore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Paralake lore
Suggestion Description: Release more lore about Paralake, we know its a city in America but that is about it. Some more lore surrounding where Paralake is and why it is like it is would be nice for potential RP such as newspapers.

Why should this be added?:
- More to RP around

What negatives could this have?:
- Have to decide what is actually lore for Paralake

Reaction score
We're not in America (or at least not the US)! We just have a very very very similar road marking and signage system! No constitution, no federal laws etc!

Reaction score
I guess the lore is made as we play. For instance, we have probably made Paralake the murder capital of the world.

Reaction score
Maybe we could do a Forum section where people put submissions for Perp Lore, then we can have cannon and non cannon believes. They could be advertised and protested or researched for Ingame. It's something I think would be pretty cool but probably not add a whole lot to the the actual game. But could have a more roleplay impact ingame. Really depends on the player tbh, it's a niche thing

Reaction score
We are basically the people from the protests the last few years that took over part of the city and just decided to set up our own government, except without an actual government and mayors being elected in 30 seconds.

Reaction score
Its up to you to make up the lore and make ppl believe in it

Reaction score
This was attempted, no one could mutually agree on points, and was abandoned.

Reaction score
The only important lore is that Paralake does not fall under the Geneva Convention, I will keep comitting numerous warcrimes with no consequences

Reaction score
The only important lore is that Paralake does not fall under the Geneva Convention, I will keep comitting numerous warcrimes with no consequences
Making people watch beans at spawn?

Status
Not open for further replies.