Paralake Partnership Zyzztage

Reaction score
Efan and @Taylor be having weekly appointments to their chiropractors after having to carry their org.

Reaction score
Efan and @Taylor be having weekly appointments to their chiropractors after having to carry their org.
better than me i have to have weekly appointments because of my giant fucking balls weighing me down this is me nowadays

intro-1568123869.jpg

Reaction score
Hmm that last clip is very interesting...

"The Purple Zones are public buildings that everyone has access to as a civilian, that means if you're unemployed or don't have a government job. Public areas are often populated so it's not allowed, under any circumstances to mug people here."

Reaction score

"The Purple Zones are public buildings that everyone has access to as a civilian, that means if you're unemployed or don't have a government job. Public areas are often populated so it's not allowed, under any circumstances to mug people here."
How the fuck else is he supposed to get the good perc? Gotta get em straight from the ward...

Reaction score

the man tried to rdm me outside office! he was also an alt lol

Reaction score

Green for two seconds and you become a narc