Paralake Partnership

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Paralake Partnership

Power, Respect, Honor'

An organization of honor: When you know within yourself that, there’s something you wanna do. That all of us have something that we are supposed to do. You are a man of honor. That all of us have something good within and goodness gives us a responsibility. To manifest our greatness. We believe in each other. We are a family full of hope and even when we fallen down. We have raised as a family. We fight with guns, but we believe in the power of our hearts.

Eddie Grey:A man of honor named, Eddie Grey, founded Paralake Partnership. In the old days, Eddie was a member of European Mafia. It did not took him long before he realized that the godfather was weak and un-capable of running the Organization. Therefor he decided to end it. After the godfathers death the Organization was disbanded. After this failure, he decided to work as an outsider for the Berlinsky Family. He started Paralake Partnership. Its purposes that Paralake Partnership were the same as every other Family, only with one single different… The Way of honor and respect will rule Paralake Partnership.

Rank Descriptions:
Godfather: The leader of Paralake Partnership.

Consigliere: The consigliere is the right hand of the Godfather.

Underboss: A loyal and respected member of the organization. He will be in charge in case that the Godfather or the Consigliere arent in the the city. He will also have the comand over the capos.

Secretary of Treasury: Responsible for the economy of Paralake Partnership.

Capo: The capo physically runs the Paralake Partnership under the rule of the Godfather and the Consigliere. The Capo is the leader of the Mafiso.

Mafioso: Mafioso is the most basic part of the family; no org would work without the Mafioso. All Mafioso are respected for the work they do for the organization.

Associate: Not an official member. This will be the trial rank of Paralake Partnership to make sure that the person will fit in.

Rules:
·
We are an organization of honor. Do not mug except if we are in war.
· No member of the Mafia is allowed to take actions against the Allies of the Family.
· Unless Godfather has ordered, no member of the Paralake Partnership is under any circumstances allowed to cause harm against other members.

Godfather: Eddie Grey
Consigliere: MM

Underboss: JN

Secretary of Treasury: FN

Capo: RL

Mafiso:
SJ
DB
JY
EK
SP
SA
TA
BS
JJ
TY
BJ

Associate:
MD

Gun Corporation

Unofficial organization song

Want to be a part of the family? Click here!

Last edited:
Reaction score
So wait Eddie gray's inactive/dead org is back? Wow when i was in it, All i got was empty empty empty!

Deleted member 5920

54 Gotti Boys enjoyed taking our revenge nigga, you don't mug our members or we gonna break into yo' house and murder all of y'all. I counted 4 dead.

Reaction score
54 Gotti Boys enjoyed taking our revenge nigga, you don't mug our members or we gonna break into yo' house and murder all of y'all. I counted 4 dead.

Taking your revenge?! Us Mugging your men?! If you know a single thing about me or anyone else in my Family then you know that we would have never mugged anyone. Your People attacked us several times and once we caught them in the act so sorry for not letting them kill me and my men. Also... I remember you being white "Nigga" So Fuck off with your black people slang.

Reaction score
What's the time that this meeting is being held EST if it's a certain time(School Stuff) I can't attend. I will try my best to make it however.

Reaction score
I want to send out my finest regards to all members of Paralake Partnership. To tell you people how grateful I am that I have met you guys. Paralake Partnership is one of a kind. We live on some of the mosh golden principle, and that what make us so special.

The have happened much in a year. It have gone up but we have crashed to. You can say much about Paralake Partnership but we are, hard to kill.

We did well. It can be seen on our messages, on our bank account and special on our number of members. Paralake Partnership started with only one member. Today we are twenty-eight members and I want to send my regards out to every single one of them. Im sorry I can be there with all you great people and celebrate the new year with you guys, but at least I can say thanks to all of you for this fantastic year.

Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.