Paralake Times - Submit your entries!

Ayjay

Reaction score
ad0169d1cc.png

A new newspaper has come to Paralake, it's the Paralake Times.
This new newspaper will display many things, the current mayor, the current taxes and some other awesome things which I'm sure you will all love. However, I need a few stories for the first edition of the new newspaper' a way for people to actually give stories for them to be uploaded will be made at some point, however for the prototype of the newspaper and to see if it actually works I want a few people to make some mock stories.

These stories can be about any subject really, but they must be interesting, word perfect, exciting and overall be something for people to read. Humour to a slight degree is completely allowed, however make sure you don't go too overboard.

I will be awarding $600,000 in-game money for the main cover story, and then $60,000 for each smaller story.

For more information, feel free to contact me via Steam, Teamspeak and the Forums.
However, submit all your stories and your ideas to me via the Inbox feature on the forum.

Good luck.

Ayjay

Reaction score
I've seen everyone's story, don't worry; I'll announce the winner in a few days.

PS: Feel free to carry on sending in entries.