Paralake V3

Ayjay

Reaction score
Holiday 2015 Dolls
These dolls are an awesome addition to the server, you can currently only get them if you're one of a selected few and they will stop being given out at the end of the holiday season. You can see an example of me using one in the video below; they're pretty awesome. You left click to shake the doll, and right click to interact with it. These will stay in the server forever.

Map Changes
As we all know, the map has had a few changes, now I can't really go through them all one by one but here's a few screenshots of the changes in the map. You should be able to figure most of them out for yourself.

20b06e026c.jpg

Moron Shipping Co.

66f5a469bc.jpg

Park.

993bd68421.jpg

aa7af6a78e.jpg

Regal Apts.

6f256ad896.jpg

01fdc9fb09.jpg

Suburbs.

432ea77479.jpg

4b434aa514.jpg

e8f09a8f9c.jpg

Police Dpt.

da73d339e2.jpg

Slums.

dc7b56f026.jpg

J&M Glass Co.

c7b83bed3e.jpg

Mcuwes

I looked at my lovely doll last night, and realised just how far PERPheads has come. Some of us remember V1, some of us remember evocity. As a whole, this server has been developed so well by @Fredy, @StephenPuffs and @Xquality and of course there's been lows and highs, some staff have resigned, and replaced by new ones. But as a whole, this community is no doubt the most advanced roleplay server on Garry's Mod, and one of the best communitys I've ever seen.

Happy Christmas Lads.

Alex

Rip i hope i Can get a doll :3 my chance is low as i dont talk to high rank staff that often :(

Last edited by a moderator: