Parking Ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Parking Ticket

Short explanation (in notes):

- Add a parking ticket in certain places of the map for temporary stopped cars.

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):

There are some places that are usually visited by players (e.g. "Uncle COS Hardware Stote") where "parking is not allowed at anytime". But still almost everyone is parking there because, If you are growing drugs or you craft guns, there is your place. It seems that no one wants to park in the parking lot which is a few meters near the city shops.

Considering this, my suggestion is that instead of having those places restricted for parking, it can be changed to parking for a certain amount of time. For example, there can be a machine in those areas (one in each building block) in which you can print/take a ticket that authorizes you to park there for a certain amount of time. In real life, you usually pay for these tickets but I'm guessing that no one will pay for parking in-game but to keep it realistic, as being said, the fee for that ticket can be 10$ or some other small amount of money.

We can have three types of tickets based on the amount of time you want to park there. Just to add to the realism.

For example:

• Green Ticket - Cost: 10$ - Time: 30 seconds
  • Yellow Ticket - Cost: 15$ - Time: 1 minute
  • Red Ticket - Cost: 20$ - Time: 2 minutes

But I honestly believe that no one will use them based on the amount of time he/she's gonna stay there and everyone will buy e.g. the Red Ticket, if the cost is low.

This "certain amount of time" can be shown above the individuals car and Police Officers can roleplay this by "/me checks the parking ticket on the windshield.".

Optional additions:

-

Last edited:
Reaction score
I support to adding this it would be good because I dont want to pay 1000$ for parking in am wrong position.
ZYsfJzo.png

Reaction score
+Support
Sounds like a super dank, awesome idea, because people pull up outside to run in for a minute or so to buy pots, furniture and crafting materials all the time, and often if you got to buy 20 pots, you can only get 15, and have to run to your car to put some away for a second, if its a way away, people get annoyed, resulting in why people just park up outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.