Tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Main Idea:

To be able to drive a vehicle without paying a ticket.

Full description of the idea:

To be able to drive a vehicle without paying a ticket, when you get caught driving with a ticket you get jail sentence or a bigget ticket.

Why should it be added?:

nowadays every officer gives a high ticket and sometimes there's some people who has no money left in their bank like an incident happened to me i helped my friends in a raid and i had no money in the bank my car was parked somewhere nearby an officer gave me a ticket for illegal parking after i left the raid i was trying to flee from the scene with a rifle in my hands but i couldn't because of a ticket, it's unrealistic also with the new policy LT+ can give you 10k ticket for illegal parking is redicilous and another thing to add is that it won't effect anything in the PLPD because money doesn't go to the officers.

Pros:

Realism
It adds more roleplay to the server, more traffic stop etc..
Less anger from community members when they get 10k ticket from LT+ for illegal parking
Less supervisors requests from civilians
It doesn't effect officers when it comes to ticket because money doesn't go to them

Cons:

Probably the most not gonna pay ticket they'll prefer jail sentence

*Other additions:

I'm asking everyone to leave their thoughts and help me add more pros/cons.

Reaction score
Honestly,

I believe that this would be a great thing to add up.
I personaly, would also love to have some kind of system that disallows players from driving their car for an x amount of time;
as in revoking their drivers license after they broke an x amount of traffic related ticket.

Your suggestion could co-operate with my idea, it would also counter the "just jail me" cause people can lose their privilege of driving their car.

Reaction score
Or to make it a pain in the ass... of the ticket goes unpaid you get a warrant or something.

Tbf the system is in place just so you pay for it and don't ignore it.

Deleted member 6228

Nothing is more annoying then coming out of a tense raid and not being able to drive because of a ticket in a vital moment. While this idea is nice it could do with some tweaking to make it more balanced, maybe just adding an ID into perp would be a nice idea as an item, officers can revoke it for a certain amount of time and if your caught driving with out it, you get a fine, but your not restricted from driving or something

Status
Not open for further replies.