Event Suggestion Parkour

Reaction score
Event Name: Parkour

Location of Event: Above the sea

Description of Event:
A parkour made with the same props beach derby uses or maybe some server used props aswell. If you fall off, you get sent back to the start. The goal is to get to the end of the parkour first and whoever does first, wins.

Maybe it is possible to code moving props near the end so it is harder to win and the event isn't finished in 2 minutes. Another option is to add checkpoints after every few props so you don't completely lose all progress after falling. It would also be necessary to have all players no clipped with eachother so they can't block eachother. This might be a bit hard to code.
After a while, the lower stage props will start dissapearing similar to Beach Derby and anyone that hasn't made it past those props will fall and get eliminated.

This would be a great way for the new Event Staff team to get creative and make new parkour courses every time so it isn't the same parkour every event day, this way the event stays fun and not stale after a few times of playing it.

Why should this event be added?: A fun event that doesn't involve shooting so players that aren't exactly the best at shooting can also have their fun by winning the parkour event, or atleast giving it their best go. There are way too many shooting events right now in my opinion and I believe this is a great and easy way of making a fun event anyone can enjoy.

Reaction score
No because players will be noclipped with eachother similar to props in darkrp

Reaction score
it is supposed to be a completely user controlled event without any aspects of combat or related

Reaction score
We had this back in Hicktown as a event in 2014. I almost won but failed and fell down due to the limited stamina, would love to play this again.
k3hKXVA.png