Patrol training sessions: do you want them back?

Reaction score
Hello.

As it stands, patrol haven’t done a training session in awhile. A survey was supposed to be released asking for your concerns and queries, if you’d like more patrol training sessions, what they should be based around, etc. I have not seen this, so I’ve taken it upon myself to do one myself.

Some notes about patrol training sessions:
- You can attend them regardless of rank Or division, meaning a traffic sergeant could attend if they wanted to.
- You get an observation report or two out of it.
- They are for fun and to further your PD career with said ORs and feedback given that you can work and develop on.
- They’re usually fun without compromising on experience. You will be thrown into a heavily exaggerated version of a possible scenario that might occur on the main server.

Please fill out this form upon reading this if you have any say in the matter for future training sessions. Any false replies won’t be counted and might have repercussions.​

Reaction score
As stated numerous times, We have suspended them for the time being due to the number of attendees we got. I think the last training session we did got 2-4 people. You understand that planning these take time, however, If we take 1 hour 30 minutes to plan then we don't get many/any attendees then what is the point?

If this form ends up getting lots of responses which seem legit and not aids, We MAY end up considering the future for them.