I've made too many of these.

Reaction score
Being a previous trainer, from when Academy still was a thing. I remember I had to ask the Head of Academy to book training, I was then only allowed to get a 3-4 people to train up, of those who felt they needed some extra training.

With this I needed a Lieutenant+ on, to keep an eye with the training, I did this training with @Josef And @A1L when he was Only Sergeant, and Josef was only Corporal(I think). In the end they just decided to shut down our training out of nowhere, never really gave us the resources we needed for the training and just shut it down, so nobody really got any proper training in that private session I did. I was meant to do more training, but they decided to shut Academy down.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
your roasts are really just putting me to sleep, also irrelevant and even more cringy

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Your lack of gratefulness is exactly what the server doesn't need. There was nothing stating you had to turn up to any training session. People dedicate their spare time to planning these sessions. Do you really think its that easy to pull off? you've never tried any of this. Patrol sessions was a lot of trial and error and we got there in the end where a lot of people including @Collier enjoyed, they allowed us to recognise a lot of great officers and trainers. This was the first session RTU have planned in a while to my recollection.

Last edited:

Deleted member 5920

Attachments

• 60734948_909616336069748_7395377588526383104_n.png
    60734948_909616336069748_7395377588526383104_n.png
    432.4 KB · Views: 1

Mim

Reaction score
I just want to clear up that neither RTU or Patrol held a training session yesterday or today therefore i am extremely confused as to what:
The training session I took part in yesterday had a single guy organizing, announcing, hosting, training, providing feedback, taking criticism, taking feedback, keeping track of & managing trainees, handling promotions and more. In the span of two and a half hours, where 95% of that time was spent teaching,
actually means. Unless TFU, Dispatch or PSD held one this 'session' is imaginary.

Interesting.......

Reaction score
Your toxicity is also exactly what this server doesn't need. Didn't you tell me to go hang myself in shoutbox?

So if I didn't need to turn up to any "training session" for my stage 3, why is there a stage 3? It was literally called a training session during my TFU application but was in actuality a test, I came in expecting to be trained, not tossed in to fight for passage, of course I passed with flying fucking colors because one of your trainers didn't bother to show up, so they just half assed it and gave me full marks anyway.
A lot of time is spent faffing about, trainers not showing up some times.
There was a recent RTU session? I didn't know, thought you knew I was blacklisted from the PD, not to mention that the frequency of your training sessions is laughable.

The lack of gratefulness comes from the fact that I never really asked for the server to head this direction. I might have made a few suggestions that at the time seemed cool and was accepted, but without realizing it, ended up bringing the server in this direction. I don't recall seeing you at any point trying to put yourself in my shoes for once and looking at it from my point of view.

Zayne summed it up pretty well. Training is ineffective and acts more like a test in applications than actual training. If you can't show up for the training session you scheduled and then complain that you spend your free time planning them, how can you call it free time when a trainer don't care to show up due to some random complication? You dedicate so much more time to planning the sessions than actually executing them.
Not to mention how elitist most of the PD has become, you found a lot of great officers and trainers you liked, not based off their competence. And I state this in pure ignorance due to a lack of transparency the PD has, a lot of suggestions have been put forward to change this, yet are ignored.

Do I think it's that easy to pull off? Yes, it was literally demonstrated to me two days ago, it made your training session look like a joke, a joke that covers two or three topics and spends the rest of the session preparing the next over a time span of like two hours. I went through 16 different topics, one of them lasting half an hour, questions were asked, answered and then we moved on from one topic to the next immediately, because it was well prepared in advance. The training session I attended is scheduled twice every week. Not to mention that the trainer hosting them doesn't react with a scolding tone and severe dismay when no one shows up and makes 14 announcements privately in direct messages about it. I learned leaps beyond what I've ever learned in any of the training sessions here combined, in that single training session.

I've held impromptu training sessions IRL, it doesn't take a lot of effort. Have all your equipment ready, know what you're going to teach to the point where you can actually answer pretty much any question regarding it, do it, test them (ask a question or something) to understand if they've been paying attention then take note of who actually paid attention. It's understandable if you need a second trainer for groups of people above 10 to keep track of things, and that's where it becomes difficult to track. A good indicator that someone's been paying attention is if they ask a question, especially if it's regarding something you said.

A good amount of fucking around also tends to happen in the training sessions I've attended. If you let one guy get away with fucking around, and others see this? You're going to have to expect they'll also want to fuck around too. It doesn't help when there's a lack of a no-nonsense attitude around quite a few trainers I've been around. Samuel for the most part actually has the right attitude regarding the PD, it's absolutely boring being forced in line but there are always other areas you can have fun, not during a training session that inconveniences the trainers who set it up for you.

Mim

Reaction score
@Daigestive Pretty much saying that your trainings arent hard to organise and that the one he went to was better and learnt more stuff. Idk what he has to say but thats what i got from it

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
1. I dont care, you're just crying for attention like a baby.
2. It's an application what do you excpect it's not a training session. You have to ask for training unless we've planned a session in our own time.
3. Don't play then.
4. Zayne hasn't been to a single RTU or Patrol session I've attended in over a year. I dont even know who Zayne is.
5. Measures are in place to improve transparency through feedback in promotion meetings even though this is pretty irrelevant and idk why your talking about transparency? must be about some window you looked through during your stage 3.
6. You've never attended a training session I've planned or attended myself. The stage you attended was unable to occur due to a bug out of our control. Only devs could fix.
7. I dont care about IRL bs. People get bored here and constantly fuck around when you dont watch, after all the planning we have to get everything set up on the training session monitor every single person and try do everything in the most convenient time for every attendee constantly updating everyone so they know whats happening. Not only that we have to speed up stages so people dont drag them on for other people.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/110ei6SZpw6_hOBXGiJtqZvkEDo85qgp4WEjtwM9sybQ/edit?usp=sharing

TL;Dr

Stop crying and just don't attend.

• Winner
Reactions: dog
Reaction score
?? I just summarised what Exnem said for tl;dr people, it's not exactly my opinion. Also we spoke on Steam about shit going on in your life but it's okay nobody bothers to remember me tbh.